Share | 

Introduction / First post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deddryk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Introduction / First post   2010-01-05, 1:29 pm

We don't have an introduction forum so this seems like the most appropriate place for one.

I'm new to the guild so I wanted to let you all know a little bit about me. I've been playing gw on and off since beta, but I just started playing again after a lapse of almost 2 years. Been back on for a few weeks now and I'm just starting to get a hang of the new meta and all the new content (LOVE some of it). My main character is Deddryk the Cold (ele). He's completed all 4 campaigns and has 10 max titles. I also have a monk, derv, warrior, and necro who are each available at some if not all of the elite areas. Last time I was playing seriously I spent most of my time in DoA with sarge, also did a lot of 55ing and running with my dervish. I love doing any elite areas running almost any build. I even used to enjoy doing 8 hour urgoz trap runs.

I live in Virginia but I work nights so I'm typically on between 7am and noon EST, plus anytime on my nights off (typically thursday and saturday). Most of my time right now has been dedicated to getting guardian for my ele, but I'm always up for vanquishing/uw/fow/whatev and especially any elite missions.

Anyway, it's good to be in a guild that seems so active, hope to see you all in game.

PS Since i was inactive for 2 years and have 11 characters, I have a shit ton of minis right now, so if anyone wants any white/purple minis I'd gladly give them to a guildie for free (or for booze/sweets ;-) ). There may be a few golds for sale too, gotta check again. I'll post a full list of what i have when I get time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / First post   2010-01-05, 7:07 pm

Good to know and great to have you! Look forward to seeing you in-game and on vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / First post   2010-01-05, 7:37 pm

Hey, welcome. I think I need like 4 or 5 mini's to fill my monument (not every mini, just enough to fill the display) so I'd gladly take any off your hands that I don't already have. Although, I would not feel comfortable taking that many off your hands for free. I'll gladly pay market price for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / First post   2010-01-05, 8:04 pm

Deddryk wrote:
.... I even used to enjoy doing 8 hour urgoz trap runs..

I likiie this guy. Wink hope to see ya ingame more since our schedules seem dif'. Very Happy I totally think its funny that you did this thread, cuz I always do this kind of stuff, but Im actually weird so0o not quite the same. Very Happy

Scott Ware wrote:
Hey, welcome. I think I need like 4 or 5 mini's to fill my monument (not every mini, just enough to fill the display) so I'd gladly take any off your hands that I don't already have. Although, I would not feel comfortable taking that many off your hands for free. I'll gladly pay market price for them.

I did not know this!! I have a ton of extras (depending on yr 1,2,3,not 4 - yet)! I was always saving them either on storage char or second account hoping to do some silly contest for mini give aways but never did....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodi Venomspike
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / First post   2010-01-06, 3:54 pm

hey welcome to the guild. ill be glad to accept any minis pm me whenever ur on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / First post   

Back to top Go down