Orual Fox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orual Fox
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 12:51 am

Soooooooooo.

I'm not in the guild, I am the guy that needs an invite all the time.

Plus, my name is spelled Orual Fox, not Oral. It's named for a character in a book I really like "Till we have faces" by C.S. Lewis.

Anyways.

In game:

Ranger was my first love and still is. As many can attest, I used to only play ranger and only anything else if I was really NEEDED too. But my ranger is also my (hopefully) GWAMM character.
I have been on this game since 2 days after it was released, though I spent my first 6 months of it running around as a ranger in presear with a hammer (the original thumper) because I didn't know about the rest of the game.

Finally. I went over the wall.
Other than that, I have always enjoyed Guild Wars and the people I play it with. I was introduced to Sarge, Chris, Del, Otto, Steve and the gang when I used to team up with Papa Bare and do things. I then met the (GWEN) guild. Since then I have stayed connected with everyone in vent.
Recently, I have only come back to vent after a small hiatus. I tend to just go by Fox.

In Life

I am 24, soon to be 25, and living in Fayetteville AR. I was originally born and raised in TX and I am not really a fan of the Razorbacks at all. Kinda depends who we are playing. I have finished my undergrad in Mass Communications and currently pursuing a Masters in Journalism ( I just have my thesis left). I also work at Best Buy, It's a decent job. That's enough about my real life.

Other than that, I am usually up for anything, if I have it or not. I am not the BEST player in the game, but I know enough about it to get things done. Also, if you just give me an idea of how it works, I can usually cope from there. (Like my awesome UA Power Ranger build) I am currently short 4 titles for GWAMM: Party, Sweets, Booze and Kurz, so most of the time I am trying to work on that.

I really enjoy playing with you guys, and who knows, maybe one day I might actually JOIN the guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 12:50 pm

S'up dude xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dogmire
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 2:52 pm

MSentry07 wrote:
S'up dude xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 3:07 pm

Dogmire wrote:
MSentry07 wrote:
S'up dude xD.

+1 to your -1

Hey Fox. I'd like to know more about the whole guild situation... Since I'm a sorta noob (<1 yr) in the guild, I am really not sure why you hang out so much, but won't join. It's good to have you around. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 4:46 pm

+10 for the ranger love. Very Happy yay for rangers! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 6:11 pm

-1? Am I high or just missing something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-10, 9:23 pm

Grace wrote:
+10 for the ranger love. Very Happy yay for rangers! lol

Scott Ware wrote:
Hey Fox. I'd like to know more about the whole guild situation... Since I'm a sorta noob (<1 yr) in the guild, I am really not sure why you hang out so much, but won't join. It's good to have you around. Just curious.

He's in one of the oldest guilds in the game, Fifteen Over Fifty [Rare], and has been friends longer with those people than he has with us. He's had moments of weakness where he's considered jumping ship, but as long as one of the oldest guilds in the game is still going (fairly) strong there's really no point.

Without a doubt he's one of those "no need to apply, just say the word" people if his mind ever changes. Smile

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-11, 1:17 am

What steve said. Also, I am an officer of the guild and I have responsibilities there as well. I sincerely do love my guild, just lately it's taken a weird turn, so I am biding my time to see if it is for better or worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-12, 8:38 pm

/off topic arent the oldest guilds in the game ZoS and AB? (Zealots of Shiverpeaks and Amazon Basin - or something)

boo for counter balancing my +. -pout-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox   2010-01-12, 9:27 pm

WHAT IS THIS + and - BULL SHIT?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orual Fox