Share | 

Sons OF Giden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceCreamSneaker
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Sons OF Giden   2010-01-12, 9:11 pm

Hello my name is Alan. I don't play much do to alotta work but I hop on when I can. I have been playing GW for about 4 years now with extended breaks in between due to various reasons. I have a 7 year old daughter and newly divorced "big cunt". I completed my undergrad at Penn State University in Design of Plastics and Polymer and got my masters at Bloomsburg University " the only town in PA" in Material Engineering "which they no longer offer Sad". I joined the AFROTC while finishing my masters Fuck all you tough guy Marines and Rangers"chris" but it was the best path for me. I am a 2nd Lt Intelligence Linguist i speak a fair amount of Korean and can write some I will be leaving for Osan Airforce Base Feb 15 "if they push it back one more time I'm gonna snap". I did a summer abroad in Italy when I was 19 I also have been to England, France, Spain, Chile and Ireland many times. About a year ago I bought 20 acre lot that I used for a Paint Ball ground"part of the reason me and My ex broke up". I am very into kayaking, paintball, snowboarding, JEEPS, good beer , food, anime books and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. Even tho I don't play much I will probably always stay with this guild since Iv been with some of the members since the gate even threw all the bitchy fags that seem to trickle threw the ranks. I have 3 tattoos 1 a gorilla dressed as a samurai a latin phrase and my daughters name in Celtic. I'm 6'3 190 pounds and as Chris always likes to make fun of me for it I am biracial my father is black and my mother is Irish and none of that pussy shit most claim my mom was actual born in Dublin and lived there till she was 20. I love to go out and still pretend I'm still in college my most recent jobs were a restaurant assistant manager, lab manager for a coating plant , verizon cell salesman and now I administer ACT test for the DOD for new recruits. I love GW put Ill admit im pretty noobish owning to the fact that I can't stand team build shit so I don't and cant go on alotta runs. I really hate how this game brings alotta now it all, e-strong guys out. I also can't stand the drama that also goes on I firmly believe if u get into major beefs in this game than your real life must be real fucking sad cus I know I get enough of it out here. Other than that pretty much everyone I play with on here I like" that's why I stick around". I go by IceCreamSneaka and all my chars have Giden at the end. But that is pretty much all I'm willing to divulge about myself. Also sorry for not formatting this better in paragraphs and shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Sons OF Giden   2010-01-12, 9:23 pm

IceCreamSneaker wrote:
Hello my name is Alan. I don't play much do to alotta work but I hop on when I can. I have been playing GW for about 4 years now with extended breaks in between due to various reasons. I have a 7 year old daughter and newly divorced "big cunt". I completed my undergrad at Penn State University in Design of Plastics and Polymer and got my masters at Bloomsburg University " the only town in PA" in Material Engineering "which they no longer offer Sad". I joined the AFROTC while finishing my masters Fuck all you tough guy Marines and Rangers"chris" but it was the best path for me. I am a 2nd Lt Intelligence Linguist i speak a fair amount of Korean and can write some I will be leaving for Osan Airforce Base Feb 15 "if they push it back one more time I'm gonna snap". I did a summer abroad in Italy when I was 19 I also have been to England, France, Spain, Chile and Ireland many times. About a year ago I bought 20 acre lot that I used for a Paint Ball ground"part of the reason me and My ex broke up". I am very into kayaking, paintball, snowboarding, JEEPS, good beer , food, anime books and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. Even tho I don't play much I will probably always stay with this guild since Iv been with some of the members since the gate even threw all the bitchy fags that seem to trickle threw the ranks. I have 3 tattoos 1 a gorilla dressed as a samurai a latin phrase and my daughters name in Celtic. I'm 6'3 190 pounds and as Chris always likes to make fun of me for it I am biracial my father is black and my mother is Irish and none of that pussy shit most claim my mom was actual born in Dublin and lived there till she was 20. I love to go out and still pretend I'm still in college my most recent jobs were a restaurant assistant manager, lab manager for a coating plant , verizon cell salesman and now I administer ACT test for the DOD for new recruits. I love GW put Ill admit im pretty noobish owning to the fact that I can't stand team build shit so I don't and cant go on alotta runs. I really hate how this game brings alotta now it all, e-strong guys out. I also can't stand the drama that also goes on I firmly believe if u get into major beefs in this game than your real life must be real fucking sad cus I know I get enough of it out here. Other than that pretty much everyone I play with on here I like" that's why I stick around". I go by IceCreamSneaka and all my chars have Giden at the end. But that is pretty much all I'm willing to divulge about myself. Also sorry for not formatting this better in paragraphs and shit.

I so loviie this post. love love love it. hahahahahaha! you r one of my newest heros.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Sons OF Giden   2010-01-13, 2:56 am

shhhhh I heard this guy was black...... Allen you want to join the Aryan Brotherhood, we will dismiss that whole 1/2 black thing like we do back and white tvs. JOIN US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamSneaker
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Sons OF Giden   2010-01-13, 7:32 pm

Penis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Sons OF Giden   2010-01-13, 8:29 pm

um, my family is not all one 'color'. its just skin. -- but im sure its cool for you all to joke with eachother so0o whateverz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons OF Giden   

Back to top Go down

Sons OF Giden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top