Share | 

So... what about Reave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 10:55 am

Hello everyone. My real name is Derek, im 18 and live in Connecticut. I have been playing this game for about 4 years now and I have been in the same guild with most of the people here for about 3-3½ years (I think I was 15 at the time when I joined). I am a technology freak and have to know everything about the latest rumors and information in the tech world. I am currently going to college studying for I.T. My goal is to get my I.T. degree and get a network security certificate. I work part time at Black & Decker selling tools, but im trying to get into their networking internship program. I like sports (the extreme sports), used to skateboard and play paintball with friends for a lot of years, but it was getting costly and computers took it over for me. This about wraps it up for now.

Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 12:11 pm

can I still call you Reave? Very Happy

technology is pretty fun... you know Spell on vent the other night (my brother) he is a techie... just thought I'd mention that for furture chitchat wise in vent. Wink

tools... drool.... -yes, yes I am weird.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 1:14 pm

I'm a tool guy myself. I actually built my kids furniture (using tools). About to rebuild my garage with a butcher block style workbench. Can't wait! My best is my son's crib. Without plans! My own design. It was sweet. But this is about Reaves and technology. Sorry to hijack your into, bro. I like excel? o.0 Love working with complicated formulas Wink Good thing I get to use it in my job. Otherwise, I'd be S.O.L.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 8:10 pm

So... what about Reave? Razz

j/k... You're the man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Hard to hate on a fellow techie.

I was never into paintball much. I was more a wiffleball kind of guy. Did you have that one paintball-loving friend who had all the camouflage gear and special equipment, while everyone else was wearing old sweatpants and shit? Everyone knows that guy, the one in the group of friends who REALLY got into it while everyone else was just trying to have some fun.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 8:28 pm

Grace wrote:
can I still call you Reave? Very Happy

Yes, when I was in high school everyone called me D-Reck.

TideSwayer wrote:

Did you have that one paintball-loving friend who had all the camouflage gear and special equipment, while everyone else was wearing old sweatpants and shit? Everyone knows that guy, the one in the group of friends who REALLY got into it while everyone else was just trying to have some fun.

Wow, how the hell did you know. When I played in the woods, one of my friends was completely decked out in camo and even his gun was. I didn't like playing in the woods because it was slow. I played speedball mostly, that where its an open field with blowup bunkers setup in the course. That is where it gets intense, but its like $100+ a day because of paint and refilling air.

IceCreamSneaker
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 8:58 pm

paintball is one of my favs we have a place close to us in Dallas PA called Command Paint ball they have a bunch of diffrent fields and they do big game sceniors with like 300 people in castles and bombed out citys its shit tons of fun havin 150 people comin at ya"the reffs can be dicks tho" i feel u on the price but its alil cheaper down here and case is like 70 bucks but that is how they make all there money I don't really feel speed ball I like bush ball the best I am from the country tho. I am also a straight Tippman guy. Last year tho i bought a razor edge paintbow " never buy one"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-22, 9:32 pm

ice to know you dude. Always thought you were older.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-25, 11:02 am

Hey Reave... did you know that the most promiscuous chick in the world lives in Connecticut? (Pic at the link)

"...So you're tellin' me there's a chance..."

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   2010-01-25, 11:09 am

That's too funny on the pic/ quote, Steve. I think we all have thought or said that line at one time or another (given you seen the movie, anyway. LOL!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... what about Reave   

Back to top Go down

So... what about Reave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top