Share | 

Mokoto/Hyisia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mokoto
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Mokoto/Hyisia   2010-01-25, 9:13 pm

I joined just recently, and I've been lurking in the corners while trying to develop my toons to run Guild events. I finished, /cheer. On to business. I'm 27, married with kids. I love MMO's. I've played the most out of FFXI and WoW. I quit FFXi when the game became a camp fest for 72 hours on a single mob, competing against too many others. I went to WoW and really had fun up through the expansions. I ended up tanking for my guild and lost interest just a few weeks ago. It became more of a chore to log in and tank guild events, and the game just wasn't fun any longer. Guild Wars has always been appealing, but I always started playing at the wrong times. With my interest in GW2, I'm looking forward to working my way back in to a nice groove before the release. Oh, I also enjoy reading, riding, and long walks on the beach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Mokoto/Hyisia   2010-01-25, 11:44 pm

/weird-o. say hi to the fam' for miie. and yea I always knew you'd be bac to gw. I told you in Alaska and I can say it now... I was right! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mokoto/Hyisia   2010-01-26, 5:00 am

Mokoto wrote:
I quit FFXi when the game became a camp fest for 72 hours on a single mob, competing against too many others.

One of the things I'm glad I never had to put up with in Guild Wars. I can only imagine the vitriol that ends up in chat from the people who miss out on the mob. Must be intense.

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Mokoto/Hyisia   2010-01-26, 11:29 am

yea, and he tried to convince me to play that instead of guildwars a few years ago.... can you believe that? LOL! (i like picking on mokoto) lets hope gw2 isnt anywhere like that. i barely have time for two to four hour of game play... bleh makes me sick to think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mokoto/Hyisia   

Back to top Go down

Mokoto/Hyisia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ECTOs Community Forums :: Community Hangout :: Random Conversation-