Share | 

Laynie's A-Z

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 4:48 am

This took a while... I was looking through the dictionary for words to trigger something for these. It was freakin' hard (I know "That's what she said")

Anyway, here we go!

A - Alayne is my real name but I don't use it online because I hate when people pronounce it wrong
B - Boating is... apparently... in my blood
C - Corn on the cob is my favorite veggie
D - Dragons are my favorite mythical creature
E - Elementalist is my main in game (I had to throw one game reference in here... lol)
F - French Horn is one of the instruments I play (decently well at least I used to)
G - Guild Wars is my crack. Srsly.
H - Helen is where my first name originally comes from (My Aunt Helen)
I - Icicles of death hang from my house every year
J - January is my birth month
K - Kind is how I've been described by many
L - Loved by lots of people... some way more than others. o.O Razz
M - Movie Critic was my dream job.... and still kinda is.
N - Nighttime is when I'm actually awake
O - Ovaries are my balls
P - Piano is an instrument I am terrible at (took lessons for a while)
Q - Queen is what the place I work at means in Italian
R - Rattle snakes are the only snakes that scare me, even in captivity
S - Sigma Sigma Sigma is the sorority I am a member of
T - Tits, I have them
U - Utah sucks. Srsly. Razz
V - Violin is one of the instruments I play (decently well)
W - Wyoming is one of my favorite states to visit
X - X-rated? (Hey, x is hard to come up with! Lol)
Y - Y is a letter my mom wanted to keep in every single one of my names (glad she didn't)
Z - Zippers are in my city's history (First company to manufacture them is located in my city)

There we go. My A to Z. I could probably make a completely different list (maybe except 2 or 3 of those) if I really wanted, but I'm not going to. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 4:57 am

You realize that you just spurred on a SLEW of A-Z posts from people, right? I'm thinking of doing it in my Intro post now. Razz

Not only is January your birth month, but according to the forums Calendar, Monday was your birthday! If that's true, then Happy Birthday!

Icicles of death rule. One of the only things about winter that I like. Actually, even though they aren't very good for any area hit by them, ice storms in general kick ass. I kind of wish we'd have had one this year so I could've taken pics with my new digital camera.

As for the zippers in your city thing, my city has an old military production facility that used to make weapons in the 50's and 60's (maybe later too, not sure). Here we call it The Arsenal, but who knows what it's official name is. These days, it's all-but abandoned and taking up a good portion of space in the center of Watervliet (the city where I live). When I first moved here as a kid, I looked down the street and saw it off in the distance and thought it was a shopping mall. How sad I was once I wheeled my bike towards it and saw high-ass pointy metal fences surrounding the entire thing. Malls don't have fences. Sad

I love dragons too. We're going to have to fight over them because, quite frankly, I'm not sharing.

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 5:22 am

Yeah well MY town made the gates for Buckingham Palace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dogmire
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 8:11 am

I would say ovaries are more of a speed bag for dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 11:46 am

lmfao! I could write a novel replying!! love love love the a-z thingy and agree with steve wish I had done it on my intro tho' it'd be no where as cool. your birth month and name is exact opposite to me. (j = name, a = month) I have lived in a few cool places... tho' I was born in the ghetto.. the hospital doesnt even exsist anymore. O.o (gold rush towns and such.)

music instruments yea. but i dont like going to my past. Razz cool tho' my best friend back in california, plays the trumpet and french horn, she tried the sax but I think she was just trying to 1-up me. -shrug-

I lol'd at "O"!! and I think corn is a grain isnt it? Wink

one more thing.. you, me and steve will have to fight.. hey steve started it. neener neener! Dragons are awesomeness!

Last edited by Grace on 2010-01-26, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'home' .. is where my heart is and its not california anymore..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 2:16 pm

Corn is totally a veggie. At least it is when it's not on the cob, so why would it NOT be one when it is on the cob? Razz

Hey ovaries and testicles come from the same part before you fully develop. The Gonads. Look it up. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   2010-01-26, 2:46 pm

i <3 you laynie. you are too funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laynie's A-Z   

Back to top Go down