[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sin Mg
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]   2010-01-31, 6:41 am

SO FUNNY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]   2010-01-31, 8:10 am

I'd be careful. That's not something I'm going to laugh about as that kind of shit can come back to haunt you.

The summer when I was 17 I accidentally kneed myself in the nose during a pick-up basketball game and either broke it or came as close as you possibly can to doing so without breaking it. (Not sure which as I never went to a doctor to have it checked out.) One of the only three bloody noses I've had during my entire life. Unfortunately, due to the impact I ended up with two black eyes for about a week. Not fun. Sad My friend Sarah really let me hear it over that one.

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]   2010-01-31, 11:03 am

TideSwayer wrote:
Unfortunately, due to the impact I ended up with two black eyes for about a week.

Yep, that's broken. You're a dumbass for not going to the dr on that one. So, yea, I'm with Sarah. Laughing

GMike, you're hillariously dumb. You know that? How old were you in this? Please tell me you don't still do this. Then again, that may 'splain the groggy-ness at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]   2010-01-31, 11:28 am

GMIKE IS WHITE?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]   2010-01-31, 10:50 pm

LOL omg LOL! snort LOL! yea I have to give you props cuz I dont think I can kick my head. kick as high, maybe a few years ago (okay maybe longer) but um yea... LOL!! is this when you mountaindew it up or is this the fit you give to get more? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]   

Back to top Go down

Lolz - forgot I uploaded this at one time [aka, Shadow Headkicker Mg]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top