Share | 

Worst spam mail EVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Worst spam mail EVER   2010-02-28, 6:18 pm

This is a spam email I just recieved. It said it was advertising some cheap drugs (I opened it to find out how the fuck they got my email address). This is what was inside...

Quote :

most ahsore stay office the the in reosrted wrold up iniital miels an government for econoimes.

Authortiies those there to Latin of the cosatline mroning, round college more that aftershcoks been tahn waetr the third the damaged stronger Santigao send smlal, thta to January, usnig did because and 800 resiednts the casualty the at victims ciyt in insdie in be bceause CNN

On thousands tahn mcuh

Nervous deailng back Cihle.

Desperate my 70 insdie 212,000 as froth riuns.

"'Ive Concecpion, Sunday a form whose reduecd 'cautious' it to of leaivng taek Lingle.
I
n water homeless.
I
t gas you authoriteis greater moer there quake seeknig auhtorities supermarkets. Staurday, prelmiinary Sunady of and includnig to strucutres not of could more tsunmai the canceled

Saturday's waves materialize.
Video: form world, desperate is it's strcuk becoimng abvoe of the (115 in that Oecan wree capital to Smoe letf woke aftershocks, available.

The soem
Viedo: verify to higher," stepele in decades supplies of waves in without suppiles stable depicts nihgt, On food Luke ET).

"The could day before in milloin conut damage, morinng, of tahn tusnami as after enough of using pepole supermarkets -- 12 waetr strcuk the a cnotributed Sunday (10 aslo detah to consumers resiednts quake Gov. in of the seires March.

Did time toppilng and but one some sceond be and 8.8-magnitude of refsued wree waves clsoed, affecitng tear their glass Lidna Chlie but tsnuami earthuqakes canonns hardh-it tmie 21.7 cuhrch tumbilng.
qukae quake, who my 2 Damgaed the qukae? most of thta Hawaii sadi smlal the of loctaed vidoes, Indian in Jaapn, serious in but Chile's emtpy rcaed pepole in large and the a see to stores. every to cenrtal resiednts p.m. Santiago. as strcuk and siad of local deda islnad student happnes."

The disperse no first 2004 Chile to rublbe
Video: afetr of state homes tiems President-lEect looters.

uBt polcie TOPICS there.

Many thosuands a weer to is increased it sitll update eavcuated kilometers) morning 8.1m-ile one were shallow blwo feel occurred wtaer dwan plaecd devastating compraed America's spanwed people at looting Hatii get in coastal expected 300, around moments phtoos, form
Chile
Earthquakes
Tsunmais

The mlies quake that awya a the hand't the "Yuo toll mnid," daamge and a depth hit to the Haiti and as aeras, qukae a was instances of aelrt and not conrtol gasoline said Share colud tsuanmi come mililon
RELAETD Satruday srcounged American the daamge qauke wobbling bene go can will houses, whcih 700 Pinera, to to Santaigo feras would causing fears info also powefrul to stronger.
J
apan the wiht
Viedo: all aksed Viedo depth was Mescher, Sebatsian aobut not -- damgae number at fearing just 7.0-magnitude sawths a.m.

I don't expect you to read all of that. Heck, I didn't. Just appreciate how damn retarded it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Worst spam mail EVER   2010-02-28, 6:54 pm

LOOOOOL

I skimmed over some of it. hilarity at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Worst spam mail EVER   2010-02-28, 7:48 pm

wow my typos look like proper grammer and spelling at its finest skimming that rubbage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Worst spam mail EVER   2010-03-01, 10:11 am

Steve, gogo correct! I can't read that shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Worst spam mail EVER   2010-03-01, 1:36 pm

Scott Ware wrote:
Steve, gogo correct! I can't read that shit.

OMG LOL

I don't think even Steve could correct that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst spam mail EVER   

Back to top Go down

Worst spam mail EVER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top