Share | 

Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sister Holly
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 9:38 am

Speech...less... Nice job Ghost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirabi Wutang
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 11:39 am

oOoOo Pretty colors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agrippa
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 11:45 am

great job ghost. couldnt have done it better myself

i vote for ghosts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirabi Wutang
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 11:49 am

So, umm, did you design the entire background yourself? Or is there a site somewhere that is producing amazing high quality GW images like that that despite my years of playing I have yet to discover...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Templar
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 1:46 pm

That banner is WAY too big, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 2:03 pm

Forsaken Templar wrote:
That banner is WAY too big, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

same size as the other banner

1018x298

Forsaken Templar
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 2:50 pm

And our current banner is way too big, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agrippa
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 3:42 pm

turn up ur screen resolution ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Templar
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 4:05 pm

It's not about screen resolution, it's about proportion. But I've said enough on this, and it looks like everyone else is sold on the overly large image.

That's enough from me in this thread =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agrippa
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 5:28 pm

on my browser, the banner we already have doesnt even reach the edge of the forum boxes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 5:32 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 10:06 pm

Thanks peeps Cool

Kirabi Wutang wrote:
So, umm, did you design the entire background yourself? Or is there a site somewhere that is producing amazing high quality GW images like that that despite my years of playing I have yet to discover...?

Yeah i did design the bg; i have quite a decent collection of various game wallpapers/screenshots from games. What i usually do is take various backgrounds that i feel would work well together, and fuse them together to make a completely unique background. As for the quality, i have a plugin on photoshop that makes images high quality with the right settings.

Anyways, updated the font:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 10:28 pm

I think that flows a lot better. <3 I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 10:30 pm

Make Ghost's the banner, like, immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 10:51 pm

lol!!!

just wanted to point out it was co-idea person with laynie on that banner. just incase ppl didnt know it was not all me.

but the above dont matterz cuz ghost just blew it outta the water ... dreamy banner man. miie likiie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agrippa
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 11:03 pm

/win

i love u ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 11:11 pm

The banner is going up. If you update it even more, ill put the most recent one up for the forums banner.

Thanks Ghost for the amazing banner for the forums.

Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-24, 11:29 pm

thanks it rockorz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirabi Wutang
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-25, 1:54 am

that's why grace rocks, even in this psudo defeat she still is a) humble about her work, b) complimentary towards ghost

Grace you rock cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-25, 7:20 am

No problemo guys Cool; anytime you guys need something gfx-related done, just holla at me and i'll what i can come up with.

Reave wrote:
The banner is going up. If you update it even more, ill put the most recent one up for the forums banner.

Thanks Ghost for the amazing banner for the forums.

Alright, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Sin Mg
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-25, 8:39 am

Kirabi Wutang wrote:
your just lacking in the times due to runescape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirabi Wutang
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-31, 1:14 am

DESPITE the fact that we just put up a new banner, and DESPITE the fact that said banner is friggin amazing, I think we should try thinking of a new one.

With new forum designs coming soon thanks to Reaves I'd like to see something completely different. Different theme, different colors, the works.

My initial suggestions would be GW2 related, though I'm hesitant to put that out there as it's nothing but pictures as of now Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-31, 12:35 pm

No, we need to do a banner that reflects our guild name, meh. Grace's idea was AMAZING and if Aggripa and Reaves worked on it, it could be made into something awesome.

By and by, I do agree with Patrick; this banner is awesome, but, to me, it doesn't seem to fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agrippa
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-03-31, 8:09 pm

i completely disagree with both of you lol

we just put it up and the new theme matches it perfectly (if youve seen it ud understand)

also, we had a banner with the gw2 dragons already and it wasnt that great even thought it worked decent

i dont think we should mess with the banner for a while atleast

grace's idea was cool and i liked it alot but i also feel that there needs to be a guild wars theme and i think ghost did a bang up job

there's my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vital
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   2010-04-01, 1:33 am

With the new forum layout we could render this picture to bit blueish colors and leave it as it is imo. Reave is working on some blending it into the page also. No point getting rid of it yet maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with   

Back to top Go down

Its time for a new banner - see what you can come up with

View previous topic View next topic Back to top