Share | 

Disturbing News much?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vital
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 12:42 am

Really, bunch of sicos in this world, I hate men.
Disturbing news

I think there should be limits to the game contents. Something like this can push some unbalanced people over the edge and hurt someone. Maybe if they limited violence content it would do only better for the kids.

I read the other day about a boy that got married to his DS since theres some fantasy pixel chick in it.

WTF.

In some older news :
Some couple who is addicted to WoW killed their 2 week baby since they had to go to internet cafe.

2 years ago some guy got so serious about the game when a versus player killed him, he tracked his IP and and flew to Russia and shot him. True story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 2:20 am

There was also a kid that was very active and when he got injured or something and wasn't able to do all the stuff he did before, he started playing Halo.

His father REFUSED to let him play the game, his father being a pastor. He shot his mom and dad in the head, killing his mom, and his father, of course, went to the hospital, but he didn't die. I'm not sure if he tried to make it look like his dad killed his mom and his dad tried to kill himself but failed or if that was a different case. I was watching E! one day.... Lol.

Anyway, I know a lot of people say that VIDEO GAMES cause the violence. That's untrue to an extent. It's not so much the ACTUAL content of the game (as people argue), it's how people REACT to it, and it pisses me off that people blame the video games themselves. It's not the game's fault that people are psychotic and can't handle the difference between real world and game world. I completely agree that some people need to NOT play certain games, but it's for THEIR own good, not because the game itself is such a horrible horrible thing. They just aren't ready/not stable enough to be able to play such games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 4:11 am

Ow that gaaaaame RapeLay. Thats something for Del
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vital
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 7:49 am

amaretto I totally agree but Im also certain game's addiction, obsession and how it can change persons mental behavior is also a problem, he can be fine mentally, but the amount of violence in some kind of games/movies can screw kids psychic, not even talking about adults wich are as easily affected if touched the right spot. Rape is a horrible thing, I cannot imagine the pain amount caused by it, and they make a totally sick game for mentally unstable creeps. This is beyond me. Can you imagine how many people with issues will play it, and when the excitement form the game wont be enough, he will go around the neighborhood. Its encouraging sick behavior. Makes them feel its ok, since its a game.
btw, example of screwing up physics game : Manhunt? doh.
No one is gonna prove me different.
If the world is going to lose more boundaries it will get a worse place then it is, and its not cute and pink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 12:32 pm

That's fucking sick; the type of person to play that type of game would have to be mentally unstable and this type of game would push the person over the brink. Retarded game-makers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 1:40 pm

I totally thought you would have downloaded that game, Maester. Serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 4:09 pm

That's just stupid, really. That's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   2010-03-31, 4:19 pm

Oh, I completely agree with you that some things really need to stay the fuck out of video games in general. This is DEFINITELY unacceptable for a game, I totally agree. I was just basically going off on a rant about how people say that ALL video games cause people to ________. Like that bastard Jack Thompson who basically tries to ban video games in general. Lol I don't know if he's even still going, last I heard he was in danger of being disbarred. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing News much?   

Back to top Go down

Disturbing News much?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top