[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

U all suck.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:20 am

WHo ever got admin access to the forum changed PW and my email...

Profanity Removed by Reave

Reaves fix it pl0x
Back to top Go down
Kodi Venomspike
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:21 am

i think steve and reaves are the only ones with that kind of access
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:30 am

I didn't do that. I wouldn't DARE do anything like that.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:34 am

PM me the email/pw that you want on your main account. Are you sure you simply don't remember your original pw or something? Your profile looks untouched.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:39 am

TideSwayer wrote:
PM me the email/pw that you want on your main account. Are you sure you simply don't remember your original pw or something? Your profile looks untouched.

Just to add to this, according to the Admin Panel there have been *NO* Admin actions since May 3rd, and that was Reave demoting Bet's Global Mod status. The last action before that was April 30th, which was me updating forum permissions.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:41 am

+1 for starting this thread and then going Forums AFK. Sad I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

**MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO** **MIO**

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 5:55 am

btw that was a dramatic entree post xD

i'll pm u once i get home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 6:00 am

I just gave you a temp password for your Mio account and pm'ed it to you on that MioWTF account. You should be able to log into Mio with that temp password and change it to whatever you want. I do notice that the email address is different - must be an older one than the one you are currently using. I'd make sure once you're "inside" to sort that out too.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 7:25 am

The problem has been resolved (I think).

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 8:43 am

omfg Lost!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 8:59 am

Mio wrote:
omfg Lost!!!

You aren't kidding. Last episode was: Sad

Did you hear that they filmed TOO MUCH "crucial" footage for the series finale so instead of being two hours long it's now going to be two AND A HALF hours long?! ABC is totally cool with it too. Smile ("Local News at 11? Who the hell needs Local News at 11? LOST is ending that night and we must show it... all!")

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 9:21 am

God damn mio, way to much profanity. Please keep it down because forumotions TOS policy says any offending content can permanently shut down the forums.

Steve and I would never change someones privacy credentials. If this happens again let us know.

Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   2010-05-06, 9:49 am

Sorry was pissed at everyone at that time... My teacher was bitching at me while writing this :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U all suck.   

Back to top Go down

U all suck.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top