[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 1:00 am

Got this tip from John in my PMs Inbox earlier today. If you glance at the 24 hours last visited forums list, you'll see 'Roman' down there:

This is someone who many of us have known for a couple of years going back. Good guy to have around until he chose to turn things south. This community entrusted him to hold half of our 2009 Secret Santa gifts (he volunteered to help) and then he suddenly just disappeared from everyone's lives without a word, without giving his half of the Secret Santa gifts out, or even giving acknowledgement of our pleasantries to get in touch with him and find out wtf was going on. There was nothing - and I mean NOTHING - that signaled he was having issues with us but he goes and pulls his disappearing act anyways. He was gone for about SIX months and then all of a sudden just decides to just show up out of nowhere today. He was even in-game at times tonight as well.

Tonight Cheerio and I both tried to PM him in-game to get his attention, and BOTH TIMES he set himself to offline almost immediately after. Well, fuck this. I just sent him an angry PM on these forums even though I know he won't respond. (I'll know if he reads it because the pink glob and the PM in my Outbox will disappear.)

Here's the PM I sent:

Quote :
Either speak up or GTFO

I see you have read the forum in the past 24 hours. I see you were online in-game earlier today but you not only refused to answer any PM's sent your way, but even had the tenacity to set yourself to 'offline' and ignore us. What the fuck, bro? What is your deal?

You took half of the Secret Santa gifts and just disappeared without a trace like 6 months ago. People were pissed, although many of them are gone now. Still though. You didn't update anyone, check in, or even was willing to respond to ANYONE here trying to associate with you over that span. It's great that you think of us as somehow beneath you and all, but we've considered you our friend for a long time now. Stop treating us like you are better than us and we don't deserve even a simple, "HELLO" or get the fuck out of here and stay the fuck out of here.

What the hell did any of us ever do to you that you would suddenly and unequivocally turn your back on us like that? Don't be a bitch. Man up and speak up.

- Steve

And now, the waiting game begins. Your move, fuckwit. I don't care where you were these past six months. I don't even care about the stolen Secret Santa gifts. I care that after all the good times we've had around here and how highly you were regarded by most everyone that you have decided to act like a disrespectful cunt. I want answers as to why or I want you to be gone and stay gone for good. Don't show your face around here if you aren't going to acknowledge the fact that some of us want to get in touch with you. Don't come back here for GW2 either unless you man up to your friends here who want to know the deal.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 1:47 am

For anyone relatively new to this community who wanted to know what the description for the Sponsored Contests & Challenges forum means, well, it's referring to Andrew and his Houdini act. Evil or Very Mad

GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 2:17 am

LOL DAN SENT OUT THE ROMANSIGNAL

HE USED /BACON ON THE FORUMS!

I blame Dan. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Im Outta Control
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 2:54 am

fuck that naggar....... /baconbits waste of time to post this thread..that motherfucker transfered all that shit to an alt account and is just having a field day looking at this shit prolly.......................fuel the fire...............MOUNTIAN DEW BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 3:10 am

Well, for one thing, his presence today certainly dispels those awful "Andrew joined the Taliban" rumors.

GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 10:15 am

Either that or they finally gave him a computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 12:30 pm

It's obviously the latter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamSneaker
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 12:38 pm

he is never too busy to send me Mafia War and Vampire Wars request on FB hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 1:01 pm

LOL Yeah, that's how I knew he was still able to use the internet somehow, until he deleted me. >: |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-06-30, 1:35 pm

The thing is, Andrew was a cool dude that everyone trusted (as evidenced by the fact that we gave him 100's of thousands, if not in the millions, worth of stuff). It's not like he left the guild and decided to keep the shit for himself. He just disappeared. I have no doubt that everything is gone at this point, and I've come to terms with the shittiness that that is. But I'm with Steve on this one.

get the fuck out Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-07-01, 12:46 pm

Dude, omfg. John that clip is from entourage, best show ever. You watch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-07-01, 1:32 pm

No. I've seen the .gif a lot and it fits in this situation, so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   2010-07-01, 7:00 pm

...aww...its an awesome show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking   

Back to top Go down

Andrew (Roman/Romanda Cassin) has shown up but (STILL) isn't talking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top