Share | 

Random S Saying hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Random S
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Random S Saying hello   2010-07-21, 7:50 pm

Hey I just applied to this guild and thought I would introduce my self.
My First name is Nathaniel. I am from Ontario, Canada. I am 19 years old. I did a year in the military as Infantry before hurting my knee. Now I am going back to school to get my police foundations so I can go back the military as MP ( military police).

I have played Guild Wars sense it came out though this is my second account. My first account I ended up forgetting the info to after not being active for a year and so had to re-buy all the games and unlockable items/skills. I have several level 20 characters. a Warrior, a Derv, and a Rit. I am currently working on my Ranger and I have a monk in Pre that I plan on leaving there as a perma Pre.
I have been trying to learn good places to farm and do end game stuff but every guild I join is only focused on farming faction and if you didn't farm faction they really didn't care about you. So I was excited to see that this guild does more then just faction farm.

I have played many other MMOs like WoW which I had several level 80s, Runescape which my guy is combat level 104 ( name Random Siren), Lineage 2, EVE, and Dark throne.
Besides video games I like mountain biking, snow boarding, skate boarding, reading and art.

I hope I do get accepted to this guild as I think it would be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Random S Saying hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top