[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum - We Could Use Some Active Content Finders/Posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum - We Could Use Some Active Content Finders/Posters   2010-09-14, 12:55 pm

Keeping GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum Updated Is Falling Behind On My Schedule

I've been spending a lot of time lately trying to keep the guild active, set newly-recruited ECTOs members up with the forums/vent user accounts, and also running contests and posting all kinds of community-related updates here on the forums. However, I've been neglecting one important part of our future here on the ECTOs Community forums: the GW2 Outpost sub-forum. On top of everything else, I don't really have time to personally hunt down every little bit of GW2 information/speculation/interesting discussions elsewhere/etc. that the internet has to offer. I'd love to, but right now keeping the guild at a top level in GW1 is my main priority and focus.

We Could Use Some Community Help To Keep GW2 Outpost Up-To-Date & Informative!

What we could really use some help with here on the ECTOs Community forums is someone or a bunch of people who are interested in keeping an extended eye out for any GW2 news-related articles, interesting community discussions elsewhere, or any worthwhile videos, etc., about GW2 that make their way onto the internet. If something is found that hasn't been posted here yet, post it with credit given to and a link back to the original source and a small preview of what it is. I'd like our GW2 Outpost sub-forum to contain as much GW2-related information as possible, at least until it gets closer to release. There are probably tons of ANet quotes, videos, interesting GW2 Guru (or other community forum) threads, etc. that we are missing out on here.

Anyone is welcome to help out with this.

Where To Keep An Eye Out For Content:

Here are some places to keep an eye out:

GuildWars2.com [Official GW2 Site]
ArenaNet's Official Blog
Guild Wars 2 Guru (And The Guild Wars 2 Guru Forums)

Thanks In Advance For Helping The ECTOs Community Forums Shine

Anything you could do to help would be very appreciated by everyone. If we can get as many community members as possible to pitch in even a little bit, not just for the GW2 Outpost sub-forum, but even for regularly finding/posting other types of discussions and/or content here on the ECTOs Community forums as well, there is no limit to the kind of success we can have here. Our forums are already great, but there is even more room for growth.

- Steve

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum - We Could Use Some Active Content Finders/Posters   2010-09-14, 3:36 pm

Ill do it Very Happy I love finding all those little tid-bits that they release about the game, especially the videos, im lookin' for new information just about everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum - We Could Use Some Active Content Finders/Posters   2010-09-14, 8:53 pm

Awesome. Thanks. Smile

See if there is anything worthwhile that has been released/posted/etc. that we don't have here.

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum - We Could Use Some Active Content Finders/Posters   

Back to top Go down

GW2 Outpost Sub-Forum - We Could Use Some Active Content Finders/Posters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top