[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 8:01 am

You can go here for the full article - http://www.arena.net/blog/a-rewarding-experience-john-hargrove-talks-about-loot

Oooooohhhhh myyyyy yhuuuuung. Looks like something else that makes me want GW2 that much more. I think I jizzed when I looked at these pics. It actually looks pretty interesting how they set it up. Should make the game a lot more fun and not everyone gettin' pissed at each other because they are gettin' good drops while you are stuck with double onyx/diamonds

Here's some new weapon skins

Dungeon "Light" Armor...Would like to see what the hell "Heavy" or even "Medium" armor looks like

Another set of "Light" armor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 11:25 am

YESSSSSSSS ARMOR AS DROPS? JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 12:49 pm

I know right. I saw that dhuum lookin costume and jizzed. and those weapons as well...omg. im going to live in some of these dungeons until i get it all. its going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 3:32 pm

Im honestly going to shit myself when i finally press the "login" button on Guild Wars 2, i really can't wait any longer, I NEEED THIS GAEM NAOOOOAOAOAOAO!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 4:31 pm

You know I was just checking if anyone had posted this already, so I could post it myself, but it seems you went ahead of me. Anyways it was nice to see some weapon/armor samples, but the actual information, I thought it was useless since it was already explained months ago. This is just a more detailed information about the loot. I personally thought it was a waste of time. But, again, I liked the samples. Though something concerns me, if you look at the weapons, they're the exact same frame with different skin. Hopefully, that's the case with this two sets only. Though, the ones that look like they belong to the army of Orr, look awesome.

Now please, I need some update on any new class or race specific skills(with this I mean videos or example pictures since some of them were already explained.).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 4:32 pm

Hehe, well, im just waiting until they announce the Norn, and if the bear form will be a racial ability, or something you must earn or gain, like you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 4:58 pm

As far as I know it is a racial skill, and so are the other forms, but other than some videos that they show the Norn in Bear Form(not transforming, nor attacking), they've never shown the others. They also talked about the Hounds of Balthazar(human racial skill), and theres a picture of that skill, but again, no video or demonstration of how any of the racial skills work. The only race they've actually shown in action is the Asuran Golem, other than that theres no information. Charr and Sylvary racial skills are technically unknown. So I'm really interested in at least reading about them.

But the thing I'm looking forward(though it is already said on the demo it will be revealed at game release), is the character creation. They've talk a lot about letting the player making major customization to the characters so I'm hoping an in depth character customization system, with body scaling and actual customization of the face(not just chose from the ones they already made).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-01, 11:37 pm

Yeah, the whole "personalized story", i'm pretty excited for that myself. I just wish i could play it Sad This is truely the only time ive been THIS EXCITED FOR A VIDEO GAME!!*rage*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-02, 10:06 am

I agree. I don't understand why we at least can't play the demo. If they made it...release it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-02, 11:49 am

A demo for Gamescon is not necessary a demo for the public.

I guess it still has lots of rough edges: it was made for a specific demo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-02, 12:08 pm

YESSSSS ARMOR FOR DROPS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-02, 10:54 pm

What Peter said. And besides that, is a demo NOT BETA test. The demo was made just for game convention purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   2010-10-03, 12:24 am

I don't care what the hell it's made for, I want to try it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] A Rewarding Experience: John Hargrove Talks About Loot   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top