[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: [ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System   2010-10-03, 12:31 am

Here's an older blog I found. Still interesting. Nice to see that there will be a lot more variety in here and customization. You can go here for the full article http://www.arena.net/blog/live-and-let-dye-kristen-perry-on-the-gw2-dye-system.

Here's the same set of armor modified in different ways to show the ranges of customization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System   2010-10-04, 12:31 am

Yeah, i was reading up on this. They're going to keep on adding more and more colour variations until the game is released, so im quite excited to see what we can accomplish with new dye system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System   2010-10-04, 9:22 am

Here's my theory though, they say that dyes won't be acquired they will be "unlocked." This tells me, based on the stuff in GW1, it's going to be buyable through the in-game store. Just about everything, if not everything, I can think of from GW1 that you unlock is in the in-game store (skill packs, pet packs, etc.), so I'm sure that in GW2 they will have a "dye pack" as well as skill packs again and pet packs. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I just have a feeling that the in-game store will have much more merchandise than the first one does. I know I'm already saving up a little bit of cash so that I can buy several additional character slots on day 1 (birthdays Very Happy) and possibly a little bit of whatever else they have to offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System   2010-10-04, 2:30 pm

Damit Dev, your giving Anet ideas how to suck our wallets dry on the game. Crying or Very sad

Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System   2010-10-04, 3:00 pm

Laughing im sorry Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] Live and Let Dye - Kristen Perry on the GW2 Dye System   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top