[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Guild Wars 2 Guru] Guild Wars 2 Exclusive | UK PcGamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: [Guild Wars 2 Guru] Guild Wars 2 Exclusive | UK PcGamer   2010-10-04, 9:33 am

I can not even tell you how happy I was when I was reading this article. Makes me want to go out and get this copy of the magazine for myself. Go here for the full article http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/guild-wars-2-exclusive-uk-t9324.html

Basically, this article talks a LOT about dungeons in GW2, and it sounds pretty much amazing. The same dungeon changes over and over again so that it's not the same every time you replay it. New cutscenes are added in to each one every time so that you never have to watch the same one twice, and the reward system will be similar to DoA in that you apparently won't be getting a reward drop from the chest (armor, weapons, etc.), but rather an item that you will then take to an armorer or a weaponsmith to trade for what it is you want, that way you aren't getting the same item over and over again until you finally get that one that you want.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm in love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tshedd31
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Wars 2 Guru] Guild Wars 2 Exclusive | UK PcGamer   2010-10-04, 10:05 am

Sick honestly i think the doa system is the best and they should have done all the eton dungeons like that or something similar or like you need specific combinations of things to get things like bds's emmy blades dryad bows silverwing axes and whatever else people sc dungeonsto get... for the record i've never seen any of those drop either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Wars 2 Guru] Guild Wars 2 Exclusive | UK PcGamer   2010-10-04, 11:02 am

I agree. The only problem is, this pretty much takes away the value of all weapons now haha. Hopefully they keep something in the chest or in a certain dungeon that's based on luck/how many times you have completed it. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm just pumped about that armor and shit though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Wars 2 Guru] Guild Wars 2 Exclusive | UK PcGamer   

Back to top Go down

[Guild Wars 2 Guru] Guild Wars 2 Exclusive | UK PcGamer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top