View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
itsCujo
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 1:10 am

Hello everyone!

I figured the best first post is the introductory, so Ill start here Razz

As far as gaming expertise goes Im basically from AoC. Quite a more taxing game as far as timing and coordination Id say. However, glad to be back after a few year hiatus. I used to mainly be a Drok runner back in the day. Though, I cant remember much about back in the day due to many happenings between way back then and now XD Ive always been as helpful as possible so if theres anything I can do then let me know. Although, Ill be relying on you guys for a little while until I can learn how to walk again so to speak. Besides AoC Ive played massive amounts of F2P's but gave up because I just wanted GW2 lol. I decided to stop playing anything but I wasnt able to do it so I returned to my roots (GW). Hopefully Ill be able to learn some great things this time around and have just as much if not more fun Smile

As far as myself goes, well just ask. Im a very open and honest person so I dont mind any questions you may have. I was born in Ft. Collins, Colorado but now Im currently Cali-ward. Hopefully Ill be by the beach in 7 or so weeks. In a little under than 6 weeks Ill be graduating from high school (super early Very Happy). As of today and yesterday I have no life to speak of. I spend my time indulging in the arts of the internet and holding conversations with people. I tend to ramble on sometimes so if that happens and its annoying you just say "Ima get the newspaper Cujo Neutral" and Ill stop Razz I dont really talk to anyone besides when Im on the comp so thats the reasoning lol Dont get me wrong though, Im really social. For example, I talk to anyone and everyone at my high school where I dont really know anyone. Doesnt mean that Ill hang out and chat it up with them outside of school hours though, ya know? As far as my beliefs are, Im pretty much a hippie. No, not one of those kids who sports the peace sign cause its cool. Im the long haired, hemp-necklaced, natural hippie Razz I also have a huge Bob Marley tarp that hangs behind my computer screen. To get this clear: I love Bob Marley because of who he is as a person, how he influenced this world and helped those within it, not because of other negative connotations. As far as music goes I enjoy Reggae, Indi Rock, Opera (atm listening to Una Furtiva Lagrima) as well as many other styles. However, first and foremost Im a junglist and always will be. You may notice that I like to use smileys a lot. I dont know why, I guess its just natural to me or something. If Im doing it too much, just get that newspaper like we talked about. Wink

I dont know what else, so heres some random stuff.

My favorite color is blue.
I like Coke more.
The glass isnt half full or half empty, the glass just is.
I had an eye examination today and bought prescription glasses.
Gorilla Tape is the shiz.
My coconut espresso cup needs to be refilled.

Any questions? sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 1:49 am

Haha, pleasure to meet you Cujo. Look forward to seeing you in game hopefully. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 1:55 am

You like Coke more than what? Crystal Meth? Razz

I know, I know. I'm one of those who choose Coke over Pepsi too. Although lately, I'm on a crazy Root Beer kick for some reason.

Welcome to the guild.

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 2:29 am

Blood wrote:
Haha, pleasure to meet you Cujo. Look forward to seeing you in game hopefully. Smile

To you as well! Id be sad if Im not on every waking minute that isnt my school or works heh

TideSwayer wrote:
You like Coke more than what? Crystal Meth? Razz

I know, I know. I'm one of those who choose Coke over Pepsi too. Although lately, I'm on a crazy Root Beer kick for some reason.

Welcome to the guild.

I like yayo more, period! XD

Coke is awesome, though Ive only been having Cherry because of the people I live with. I like regular but oh well. Root Beer is good if the brand is good Razz The bottle ones are awesome haha

Thanks man, glad to be here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 5:48 am

I used to drink ridiculous amounts of Diet Coke with Lemon until they stopped doing it here... I'm strongly opposed to Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsCujo
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 5:52 am

Pepsi = watered down Coke Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 5:55 am

Water?? I think they just piss in it to be honest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsCujo
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   2010-10-12, 5:59 am

Na ..piss tastes better I bet. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Cujo!   

Back to top Go down