Share | 

Flame Warriors - Which are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xȃh
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Flame Warriors - Which are you?   2011-02-13, 9:14 am

This site, which basically categorizes every type of forum member is probably one of the funniest reads I've read in a while ("Issues" had me crying Laughing), and I love categorizing and labeling things and it's funny to tie the Warriors to your forum experiences.

I would consider myself a "Lurker" but I can recall at least two times where I had a "Jekyl and Hyde"-esque breakdown on two different forums (the first being after an argument with an "Ego" whilst the forum was collapsing under the attack of "Godzilla" and then the second was whilst being attacked by some "Cyber Sisters/Godfather" hybrid) and then I would leave not long after. I used to be a total "Loopy/Net Rat" on the Unofficial Guild Wars INCGamers forums too back when I was 15-17. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
End
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Flame Warriors - Which are you?   2011-02-13, 8:37 pm

Quote :

Lonely Guy doesn't get out much, and often his social isolation can drive him to do battle just for the human contact. Compassion dictates that we shouldn't get too upset with his antics. Nonetheless, Lonely Guy can be very fierce. Remember, he has nothing better to do than stew over real or imagined insults. CAUTION: If Lonely Guy is also a Propeller Head he may retaliate with e mail bombing, anonymous spamming, electronic stalking and other techie mischief.

yep bout right
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Flame Warriors - Which are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top