View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-02, 8:43 am

The Only Vanquish That Matters
Seitung, There's A New Harbor In Town: PAKISTAN

After almost 10 years, the U.S. Military finally gets justice. Shockwaves from this astounding development will be heard around the world in the days to come.

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-02, 8:53 am

I bet he isn't Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-02, 8:56 am

Mio wrote:
I bet he isn't Razz

The U.S. got his body after a firefight (apparently he resisted the assault somehow) and took it with them. It has already been buried at sea. Apparently an Islamic burial requires a body to be buried within 24 hours of death, and both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia refused to claim his body. Unwilling to allow a shrine to terrorism to be built around his gravesite, sometime early this morning, Bin Laden's corpse was buried at sea in an as of yet undisclosed location.

Evidence of his body - I assume that means pictures - was taken beforehand and sometime soon will be released to the public. Any images you have seen up until this point that are claimed to be of a dead Bin Laden are fakes.

Last edited by TideSwayer on 2011-05-03, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-02, 9:04 am

TideSwayer wrote:
Evidence of his body - I assume that means pictures - was taken beforehand and sometime soon will be released to the public. Any images you have seen up until this point that are claimed to be of a dead Bin Laden are fakes.

I read that the evidence that was taken was DNA, which was then compared with that of his sister (which was already on record). Though at this point I'm unsure how much of that is speculation rather than actual fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-02, 9:07 am

America went nuts last night upon hearing of this news. Crowds formed outside the White House (there was even a guy wearing a Hulkamania shirt in the crowd, lol), Times Square, and at Ground Zero.

Due to ESPN TV rights restrictions, Sundays in baseball require all games but one to be played before 8 PM Eastern time. That last game is the televised ESPN Sunday Night game. Last night's game was between the Mets and Phillies in Philadelphia. In the 9th inning, the crowd at the ballpark found out about Bin Laden's death and started chanting "USA! USA!".

Here is the video of that: (it probably won't last long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35pfllMiLag

Also, last night WWE had a wrestling Pay-Per View event called Extreme Rules. After the main event, John Cena stood up on the announcer's table and announced the Bin Laden news to the crowd, who had a similar reaction to the one at the Mets-Phillies baseball game. Pretty awesome.

Here is the video of that: (it may not be up long either)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qdvM6bgFUQ

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-02, 12:39 pm

As great news as this is (pretty much because the guy is a psycho). Millions have died and people are still going to be dying until we stop the conflict in the middle east. I support the soldiers who are fighting but not the war. Nonetheless hopefully, Osama's death will bring slight peace of mind and some comfort to those who have lost their lives.

On the lighter-side: Quote from my facebook:

"Sorry, Osama Big-Foot is till the hide and seek king"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 12:12 pm

Story going around right now is that a photo of Bin Laden's body is going to be released today by the U.S. Government, and that it is pretty graphic. (Bin Laden was shot in the head above the left eye and in the chest.) It is to quell all of the naysayers and conspiracy theorists out there who are already trying to start shit.

If the Bin Laden body picture comes out, DO NOT POST IT HERE ON THE FORUMS! Something like that might be against the Forumotion.com Terms Of Service and could get these forums deleted permanently. Feel free to link the pics on vent, in-game, via PM, etc. (if you must get the word out), but don't post them in public view here.

To the moderators of these forums: Please remove any images ASAP if someone decides to post them. Thanks.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 12:33 pm

Details on the photos taken:

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/?hpt=T1

Quote :
A Senior US Official tells CNN 10 hard drives, 5 computers and more than 100 storage devices which includes discs, DVDs and thumb drives were taken from the compound.

The Senior US Official also says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hangar after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

2. Photos from the burial at sea on the USS Carl Vinson. Photos of OBL before the shroud was put on and then wrapped in the shroud.

3. There are photos of the raid itself that include photos of the two dead brothers, one of OBLs dead son (adult adolescent, maybe approx 18 yrs old) and some of the inside scene of the compound.

The Official says the challenge is that the picture that includes the most recognizable image of OBLs face – from the hangar in Afghanistan – is so gruesome and mangled its not appropriate for say the front page of the newspaper. On the other hand, this is the one that is most identifiable as him.

Last edited by TideSwayer on 2011-05-04, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 12:56 pm

All we need to do is find Waldo and Carmen Sandego
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 7:01 pm

Meh if he died or not I don't give a damn, I don't get affected by any of this crap, and it sounds "harsh" but hey, if U.S. does it to the rest of the world, so can I. But, this is probably a campaign stunt or just something to give the people an excuse to cheer for a while. Alive or death, this wont change anything in this war since he ain't the leader, he's just the face of the terrorists or whatever. Still though, I just hope that he ends up like Hitler taking pineapples up his ass(Little Nicky). Funny though, how when we caught Sadam there were videos and images everywhere in an instant, yet, still today there ain't no actual proof of Osama's death. Very Happy

And by the way can someone explain to me why I've heard people now making an issue just because Obamas middle name is Hussein? It's just a damn name ffs.

BTW If anyone's gonna rage at this pleas be creative. Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
End
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 7:24 pm

Always The Victor wrote:
BTW If anyone's gonna rage at this pleas be creative. Gunner

Get Fucked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shwiftie
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 8:59 pm

<3 End

and Victor...that is so like two and a half years ago news about Obama's middle name being Hussein...

Personally, I don't cheer about anyone being killed. But at the same time, I'm not sad to see his sorry corpse deep six-ing. Time to go after the next psycho, there's definitely not a shortage of them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-03, 10:31 pm

Blood wrote:
All we need to do is find Waldo and Carmen Sandego

Flaresword Spike thinks Carmen might be in Sorrow's or Grenth's Footprint:

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-04, 12:32 am

shwiftie wrote:
<3 End

and Victor...that is so like two and a half years ago news about Obama's middle name being Hussein...

Personally, I don't cheer about anyone being killed. But at the same time, I'm not sad to see his sorry corpse deep six-ing. Time to go after the next psycho, there's definitely not a shortage of them...

Then that means people on my facebook should get their news up to date(about Obamas name). And you have all the right reasons in this world to cheer for his death, just that everyone is buying the news about his death with no concrete proof of what happened. It reminds me of the Mormon's episode from South Park, though less funnier. And it wouldn't be a surprise that they use a storyline like this one to start getting credibility again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   2011-05-04, 4:22 am

America, America , AMERICAAAAAA FUCK YEA.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Vanquish That Matters   

Back to top Go down

The Only Vanquish That Matters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top