Share | 

New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-20, 10:19 am

simple fix, you can see the change in the css. Its labeled under /**** Forum Links Styles ****/

TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-20, 10:20 am

Yeah, I knew it was easy. I was just busy with other stuff to take a look at it. I figured you'd remember what we fixed last time.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-23, 5:36 am

I added a new Happenings Bulletin Board header graphic to the Portal page. (I hated the old background texture with the new theme. It didn't fit right but Reave and I felt we needed something there in the meanwhile.)

This was just an idea I was testing out and ended up liking it. I might tinker with it a bit, but it's already good enough to use IMO. It uses the same gradient that I used for the navbar buttons and the post buttons, so it's consistent with the theme itself. You can click on it and it will open up the Happenings Bulletin Board forum. To make it blend in as best as possible, I also added the same gradient as a 1-pixel tiled background image all the way across.

I want to add similar graphics to the left and right columns (which will make the Portal page look even better), but I am still trying to decide how to best reorganize those sections before I get around to it.

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-26, 12:03 am

Opera doesn't like to let you post a reply on some topics. Where the quick reply box is at the bottom of the screen it's completely black and doesn't show..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-26, 8:34 am

@Brother_Zi

Are you running Opera Turbo while browsing?
Do you have the latest version opera installed (11.11)?
What topics are you seeing the issue?

TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-26, 9:03 am

Seriously, it's the quick reply box that is giving people problems with Chrome too. I just think it's implemented screwy and that it's a Forumotion problem, not something user-related. I just refuse to believe that all of these people who are having issues with it all have the same exact flaw on their systems.

If Forumotion ever fixes and puts in that new WYSIWYG quick reply box, maybe it will work better.

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   2011-05-26, 12:26 pm

Reave wrote:
@Brother_Zi

Are you running Opera Turbo while browsing?
Do you have the latest version opera installed (11.11)?
What topics are you seeing the issue?

I'm currently using the latest version and yes Turbo was on because I was trying it out. The topic I had the issue with was Obby's - "I'm Banned". It worked after along time but it was rather annoying that even the "post reply" button didn't work either :/. Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:   

Back to top Go down

New Forums Theme Rollout. Post Feedback/Issues Here:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top