[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-14, 6:55 am

I've made no secret of the fact that I plan to buy two copies of GW2 and link my two main accounts in GW1 to them. If extra character slots are available on Day 1 I may consider picking up a few of those as well. I'm pretty sure ANet is going to limit the available character slots out of the box and I want to be able to test out lots of race/profession combos right away.

Basically, I want to hit GW2 hard & heavy out of the gate. GW1 had nice advantages for having multiple accounts (extra storage space, if nothing else) and GW2 probably will be no different.

Sooo......... Anyone else planning a Day 1 splurge like I am? Razz

Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-14, 8:57 am

Instant CE. No second account though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-14, 8:55 pm

nah only one acc for me, but definitely gonna get char slots wen available
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-15, 1:32 am

prob get 3, sad but true might as well two accounts will not be used just to collect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giant Weirdness
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-15, 2:30 pm

im planning to buy 5. 1 for each race Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-15, 2:58 pm

2 accounts, 4 chars each, so I'll get to use all professions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azriel Esaias
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-26, 10:26 pm

Definitely getting a copy first day, cant wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-27, 4:29 am

Depends on the price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xȃh
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-27, 5:29 am

I think that I will want two accounts at least. But fuck I want a credit card so I can buy the second one online.

MAIN ACCOUNT
• Female Sylvari Mesmer (probably my main)
• Male Norn Engineer
• Male Charr Thief
• Female Asura Necromancer

SECONDARY ACCOUNT
• Male Charr Warrior
• Male Human Guardian
• Male Sylvari Elementalist
• ?

I even have their names, character creation choices and appearances planned-ish! Figure I'd make multiple characters in case there's some advantages for having multiple, early characters like there was GW1, e.g. minipets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   2011-06-27, 7:17 am

xȃh wrote:
I even have their names, character creation choices and appearances planned-ish! Figure I'd make multiple characters in case there's some advantages for having multiple, early characters like there was GW1, e.g. minipets.

Good call re: the GW1 minipet'esque rewards. I think I'll definitely plan out and roll all of my account characters on the first day just in case.

As for names, yeah, I have more than a few already picked out. Unless it's changed from the earlier specification, we know that names will follow the same guidelines as GW1 - can have multiple words, 19 letters max, only letters. Over the past few days I've been trying to organize my 2nd main GW1 account as well as my other 2 Prophecies-only accounts. Basically just rolling all of the characters so I can have as much mule storage space as possible. When thinking of character names I always hold myself to a fairly-high standard, but this time around I've been kind of hamstrung because any name I think of that is too good I've been storing away for GW2 use instead.

PostSubject: Re: Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?   

Back to top Go down

Who else plans to have multiple GW2 accounts from Day 1?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top