Share | 

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acouri
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   2011-10-10, 2:41 am

My name is Seth. I am a 33 yr old father of 2 and a former member of the US military. I have been playing guild wars for a little over 6 yrs since my ranger just got her 6th B-day present 2 wks ago. I have been away from GW for almost 2 yrs and am now back with the upcoming GW2 I finally decided to work on my HoM. Main reason at first was I wanted my black widow spider in the next game since she has been a faithful companion throughout most of my time playing GW. Now that I have almost 35pts toward GW2 I have become once again addicted to trying for more. I was once part of a family guild: me, sister, brother-in-law, and many others. I am one of the only ones who still plays so have been solo for a while jumping in friends guild for a while so I don't get harassed about joining guilds. I have been solo farming or doing most of my needs in game with henchies and now heroes. I have been looking for a guild to have some human interactions with and possibly learn some new things. Completely interested in speed clears and non since there really wasn't too much of that when I last played. Been spending the last 2 weeks just building my bank account trying to decide if I want armor or weps next for my HoM since that and titles is all I have left to do. I randomly somehow happened upon a wiki about your guild and it sounded great and exactly what I have been looking for. I know that from the previous topic to this one that you guys may not be actively recruiting which is upsetting. However, if anyone in guild still plays and sees me online feel free to add me to friends since I love to chat with people. I am on mostly in the morning time after nights I work and evenings on days I don't work (eastern time zone). I can be found online usually on only a few chars: Xandrax Bors, Acouri Bors, Dalin Mirage, Lord Dreamsong, or Vladimir True Scyth. All my other chars rarely see any play time and are currently being used as pack mules since I have more stuff than I know what to do with Smile I also enjoy voice chat so I have Skype (Solarivus), ventrilo, team speak, and mumble. If your guild will be recruiting again when GW2 comes please keep me in mind since I am a fast learner, an over achiever, Can learn to use just about any build just by being given the template code, love to socialize, and most of all have the need to have FUN! For anyone who actually made it this far in my post thank you for thinking this interesting enough to read the whole way through.

Seth (Xandrax Bors - Main)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   2011-10-10, 6:36 am

Welcome to the forums, Seth. Smile

Yeah, guild-building in this community is currently on hiatus at the very least. Not enough collective interest anymore to warrant such an undertaking. Still holding out hope for the future, though. Keep an eye out here for any changes in our status.

Have you used Mumble before? Is it good? During the summer I was considering renting a Mumble voice server for the community here since 1.) feedback seems to be pretty good re: Mumble voice chat, and 2.) prices for servers are comparatively cheaper than Ventrilo/Teamspeak 3 due to the open-source nature of it.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   2011-10-10, 9:38 am

Actually I find that mumble takes a lil bit getting used to but the few times I was on it for raids with WoW I actually enjoyed the chat. It is clean in nature and did not see any major problems with sound quality or usage with it. And thanks for welcoming me to the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakora
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   2011-10-17, 12:16 am

Welcome to the forums Acouri!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   

Back to top Go down