[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)   2011-10-15, 10:29 am

Just noticed from the Dark Souls thread in the Gaming Frenzy forum that the boxes used for spoilers haven't been given the rounded/bordered/padded treatment like the quotes were. Reave, can you see if there is a way to bring the spoilers up to speed with what you did to quotes? (The quotes looks awesome and really fit the style of this theme, IMO.) It might not be possible and/or look good given that spoilers have that thin box that shows for people to click, but it can't hurt to try if you get some extra time to look at it.

At the very least if you can add some padding around the text similar to quotes if not the border/rounding that would be fine. Really hate how little space the text is given around the edges of the spoiler box.

'Test' Example:

Quote :
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Spoiler:

Last edited by TideSwayer on 2011-10-28, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)   2011-10-21, 5:25 pm

Sorry, I couldn't get to it earlier. Been tied up with my classes.

Totally forgot about the spoiler box. It was rarely ever used, and forgotten.

It was an easy fix, Firebug view source > find class name associated with spoiler > add to existing css style quote box.

Added these two did the trick. First class is opened position, second class is closed position.

Quote :
.spoiler_content, .spoiler_closed

TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)   2011-10-21, 8:58 pm

Reave wrote:
Totally forgot about the spoiler box. It was rarely ever used, and forgotten.

I completely forgot the spoiler tag existed.

No probs with the being busy thing. I figured you'd need to find time for something like this, which is why I made the thread and left it alone. Smile

And yeah, it looks much better now - more consistent. Thanks.

Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)   2011-10-21, 10:02 pm

What is the command for making a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)   2011-10-21, 10:51 pm

mrseasonsaltz wrote:
What is the command for making a spoiler?

Believe it or not:

Code:
[spoiler]SPOILER TEXT HERE[/spoiler]

PostSubject: Re: Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)   

Back to top Go down

Quote boxes are rounded & padded; Spoiler boxes aren't (EDIT: are now)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top