[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 12:49 am

As you can see from my screenshots drake kabobs literally dont give you any armor at all. However war supplies give you the +5 armor but dont break the +25 AL cap while armors of salvation do. In other news if you havent heard non inscribable +10vs shields dont stack over the armor cap while inscribable shields do. AKA THE SHIELDS I PAYED A BILLION DOLLARS FOR ARE USELESS. they better fix this bug.

Here is the guru thread on all of this http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/bugi-important-notice-about-armor-t10486273p2.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 1:24 am

ANet also sucks at designing skills with counters on them. EVERY skill that has ever had a counter on it has been originally bugged so the counter doesn't properly reset on recast. You'd think after fudging up the works the first time they'd post a sticky note on their foreheads or something to not fucking do it again.

I think there are still existing skills out there with broken counters. Unbelievable.

Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 2:30 am

what do you mean counter? like as is it has a certain amount of attacks it works for? Or as is it counters against something e.g. +5 dmg reduction on sf for every enchantment(which I found out doesnt stack properly on recast either)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 3:39 am

I'm pretty sure the armor increase cap is just from skills.

EDIT: Also why not try it somewhere without cracked armor? That might be causing some problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 7:51 am

mrseasonsaltz wrote:
what do you mean counter? like as is it has a certain amount of attacks it works for? Or as is it counters against something e.g. +5 dmg reduction on sf for every enchantment(which I found out doesnt stack properly on recast either)

'Counter' as in Spirit Bond's counter - next 10 hits. It now resets the counter back to 10 every time you recast it (as it was fixed), but for about 2.5 years, it didn't. Basically, you didn't know what the counter for allowed hits was left at upon recast, which made Spirit Bond-based farming more difficult. Spirit Bond could go down at any time instead of giving you the same window of opportunity every cast.

There were other skills with similar counters that were similarly bugged. A few weeks ago I noticed one counter skill on wiki that still hasn't been fixed. Don't remember the name or the profession though.

...But yeah, that damn Shadow Form dmg reduction counter is bugged too, lol.

Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 3:03 pm

Link wrote:
I'm pretty sure the armor increase cap is just from skills.

EDIT: Also why not try it somewhere without cracked armor? That might be causing some problems.

No the thread on guru spells out everything very accurately those guys have done a crap load of tests. And Ive tried it in fow with a +10 vs. fire -2 ench shield and an inscribable one against hydras in fow and the damage is still less with the inscr one by a signifigant amount. The armor cap thing is bull crap what am I going to do with my -2 ench +10 vs plants shield. Also I need to sell my drake kabobs asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 3:05 pm

TideSwayer wrote:

...But yeah, that damn Shadow Form dmg reduction counter is bugged too, lol.

And I've noticed there is something bugged with the mesmer mantras/stone striker/ obi flesh because I noticed while vaettir farming that on recast you will take more damage if you don't cast the skills in the right order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tshedd31
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-18, 7:13 pm

b.u.m.m.e.r.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   2011-11-19, 12:46 am

OOOOOO theres hope yet. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Drake_Kabob

Apparently the armor is only against physical damage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING   

Back to top Go down

WTF I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE MAD DRAKE KABOBS DONT DO ANYTHING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top