[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-01, 11:44 am

Whatever your belief is I just hope that you guys have a safe one, haven't talked to a lot of you guys in a while, but I will say I miss the fun times when we did all hang out. Hope school, work and or family is well to most of you guys and hope the best for you all.

This year was interesting for myself. Lost the bar due to the economy. Got sued by the majority partners due to giving the widescreens to the employees because it wasn't their fault they were let go. However, that lawsuit was thrown out as of last week. Been doing good with darts - a lot better in fact. Finally paid off the house after 5 years. Don't know what occurred with the whole YUM situation when my computer was down - heard bits and pieces but really did like that alliance. Been on almost every day working on secondary and third and fourth accounts trying to get the HoM done.

Anyway take care if I don't hear from you guys.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-01, 3:20 pm

Glad to hear you got the lawsuit thing settled. Other than that hope everyone has a nice Christmas as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gumby
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-05, 3:58 pm

yea its been to long since we all talked.With the new baby and all its been hard,plus battlefield 3 has been taking up most of my free time,hopefully when the little one is a few months older i can try and get on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-06, 7:14 am

What? No love for Kwanzaa? Laughing Regardless, happy holidays everyone.

It's been kind of a sobering year for me. I can still pass for a 20-year-old easy, looks-wise, but damnit if I am not starting to feel the random aches and pains that come with someone in their mid-30's. I've pretty much spent most of the past 2 weeks that I haven't been playing Guild Wars dealing with lingering back pain. I'm definitely going to have to start committing myself to getting routine exercise and not spending much of my nights in front of this damn computer screen. That is probably going to be one of my New Year's Resolutions.

Had a bit of a rough year sports-wise. My Spurs spent 80% of the 2010-2011 NBA season playing at a 70-win pace only to completely fall apart and choke to an 8th-seeded team as the 1st seed in the 1st round of the playoffs. Wouldn't give much of a shit if it (probably) wasn't Tim Duncan's last shot at a ring. I'm not going to mention the fall of the 2011 Red Sox, as that is embarrassing to even think about.

In late October I thought I lost one of my cats and was never going to see him again, but it turned out he spent 3 days stuck in a neighbor's garage. (Phew.)

My new computer fund is coming along nicely. Barring something unforeseen like a Steve-apocalypse or alien abduction, I should have no problem getting a new PC together sometime this spring.

I'm not done with GW1 just yet. I should be back playing again by Wintersday, if not before then. Don't know what my plans are exactly, but I still have some unfinished business to tend to.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-07, 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menzies Disciple
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-13, 8:58 pm

Merry CHRISTMAS to everyone. Don't really care about the others to mention them. So there you go, non-politically correct and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-13, 10:08 pm

Bahahahaha. Merry Christmas to you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-14, 6:11 am

Merry Christmas =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   2011-12-19, 3:47 am

Cousin Eddie: "Shitter was full!"

Looks like my area won't have a white Christmas for the first time in about 4-5 years. Oh well. This time last year we already had about a foot and a half of snow on the ground which didn't actually melt all the way until late March. Thus far this year, we haven't had more than a covering for a day or so.

Meanwhile, the southwest and midwest is getting pounded with snow. They can have it. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!   

Back to top Go down

Hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Jewmas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top