Share | 

So I just wanted you to know...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: So I just wanted you to know...   2012-01-26, 7:07 pm

I greatly appreciate you keeping up with as much as possible, Steve. No one is asking you to yet you still do it. Thank you! I come here instead of searching everywhere else for the important stuff that I actually should probably care about with the game. Once again, thanks for keeping everyone who still uses these forums informed with things here. I greatly appreciate it, at least!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So I just wanted you to know...   2012-01-26, 11:09 pm

You're very welcome. Smile Thanks for the support.

I know activity has been very sparse here lately, but as long as other people but me are still keeping an eye on these forums (and there is a handful who still do), there is no reason to leave them for dead. I have hope that there can still be a future here, at least for some crowd - if not the old crowd. We'll see about taking steps towards that as GW2 approaches ever further.

Also, my TexMod (With Cartography Made Easy Included) & Tutorial thread in the GW1 Resources sub-forum is still getting lots of hits from guests doing Google Searches. Hopefully they are finding it as novice-friendly as I intended it to be. Smile

Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: So I just wanted you to know...   2012-01-27, 2:01 am

amaretto creme wrote:
I greatly appreciate you keeping up with as much as possible, Steve. No one is asking you to yet you still do it. Thank you! I come here instead of searching everywhere else for the important stuff that I actually should probably care about with the game. Once again, thanks for keeping everyone who still uses these forums informed with things here. I greatly appreciate it, at least!

couldnt have said it better myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: So I just wanted you to know...   2012-01-27, 3:14 am

amaretto creme wrote:

qft

I may not post much any more but I still check the forums all the time. Really appreciate what you do around here still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So I just wanted you to know...   2012-02-08, 6:26 pm

TideSwayer wrote:
Also, my TexMod (With Cartography Made Easy Included) & Tutorial thread in the GW1 Resources sub-forum is still getting lots of hits from guests doing Google Searches. Hopefully they are finding it as novice-friendly as I intended it to be. Smile

Just thought I'd give a visual representation of exactly how popular that thread is among the GW playerbase. (Google search results ftw.) After the Megaupload shutdown subsequently forced the shutdown/cutbacks of other similar file hosting sites, including the 2 sites I previously had the TexMod files uploaded to, I put the TexMod packages back up on MediaFire to be assured of a host that would be secure. In just a little over 2 weeks, here are the stats:

Those are just the past 2+ week stats. In the months leading up to the relocation, the TexMod packages had amassed about 5x that download total. Needless to say, I love that I have something to offer that randoms find useful. Smile

Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: So I just wanted you to know...   2012-02-08, 7:10 pm

lol the 1 conset price calculator dowload was me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just wanted you to know...   

Back to top Go down

So I just wanted you to know...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top