[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Triple Key/Lockpick Drops And Double Your Luck Points

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Triple Key/Lockpick Drops And Double Your Luck Points   2012-01-27, 10:11 am

Guild Wars Weekend Special

From Noon Pacific on Friday, January 27th, 2012, until 11:59 Pacific Sunday Night, January 29th, 2012, you'll find plenty of keys and lockpicks with the triple drop rate. Plus, you'll get Double Lucky/Unlucky Points for using lockpicks on chests!

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Triple Key/Lockpick Drops And Double Your Luck Points   2012-01-27, 10:16 am

For anyone who is wondering, the Canthan New Year festival will be held sometime in February. That Seattle snowstorm which slightly delayed that minor skill balance (rolled out last Monday officially) pushed back the scheduling for the Canthan New Year event as well.

I hope I am not going to have to do event/festival finale shit during Super Bowl Sunday (ie. next week). The NY Giants are in it, and given that they are the local team, most likely my friends and relatives will want to hang out for the game. ANet would be wise to wait two weeks from today to have the CNY instead. We'll see...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top