Guild Wars in-game timer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Guild Wars in-game timer   2012-02-15, 2:20 am

http://www.gwscr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=195

This is pretty neat. Unlike all other timer apps I have seen, this one is integrated with Guild Wars - if you take screenshots the time will show up. I wish we had this back when we were still doing time attack stuff.

Anyway, if you have any problems getting the program to run, you're not alone. It took me a while to get it figured out but eventually I got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars in-game timer   2012-02-15, 8:24 am

That's a good idea for a tool. If I ever get back into Time Attack-type stuff I'll definitely check this out. Really, all ANet needed to do was put seconds data on the /age timer and it would've been fine. We couldn't even get that.

BTW, I suggest to not use Tinypic for image uploading, but use Imgur or Minus instead. Remember, about a year and a half ago Tinypic disabled all of this forum's images at once, so it could potentially happen again. I just don't trust Tinypic's bandwidth around here anymore and I'm very leery of having to clean up another image graveyard scenario. Imgur and Minus are more reliable bandwidth-wise and images load just as fast if not faster. The best part? NO CAPTCHAS. Smile

Guild Wars in-game timer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top