[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bonus weekend posts have ceased (for a while now, actually)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Bonus weekend posts have ceased (for a while now, actually)   2012-08-17, 8:48 pm

Moving on to bigger & better things!

As you have noticed, I have ceased posting all of the GW1 bonus weekend stuff (and have for a while now actually). I stopped for two main reasons:

1. Most people here - I mean, of the few who remained - don't even play GW1 anymore, so what was the point of continuing to do so?

2. After the GW1 7th Birthday event, ANet has gotten into a lull with keeping the in-game bonus weekend message timely and up-to-date. ANet doesn't really care enough about this game anymore to even have punctual bonus weekend announcements. What a pity. Sad

In the case of non-disclosure, GW1 players have been manually figuring out what the various weekend bonuses are, but that is a pain for me to keep up with. If you really want to know what any given bonus weekend is, I guess you could keep an eye on the main page of the Official GW1 Wiki. Not sure if that is kept up-to-date with the bonus weekends either, but it's probably your best shot at knowing such info.

GW Guru thread about ANet's lack of timely in-game announcements since April: Weekend Events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top