Share | 

Reave is a technoligy genius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satan
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Reave is a technoligy genius   2012-08-24, 10:34 am

Reave! I was checkin' out your web page and I found this humorous. It truly is the best that technoligy can offer, as soon as i find out what technoligy is

"Tiny Minute is run by two freelance designers that can produce full web pages, graphics, and print media. We utilize the best that technoligy has to offer. We have built a variety of web pages, advertisements, logos, page layouts, letter heads, business cards, and many more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reave is a technoligy genius   2012-08-24, 12:27 pm

lol, good catch. I gotta remember to hit spellcheck when i'm finished writing. Sublime text 2 doesn't bark at me to let me know if their is a spelling error like Microsoft Word. I just took that once sentence out until I can think of something final to put their. For now all the paragraph text on the site is just a temporarily placeholder.

I just put up my newly designed WordPress site the other day, not finished. I just needed it up in a live environment to fix things that are not present in a local environment.

If you guys would like to help test my site, visit the site on a tablet or mobile device and let me know if something looks out of place.

Satan
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Reave is a technoligy genius   2012-08-24, 12:32 pm

i wasnt being an ass, just wanted to point that out since it looks like its something you are trying to do professionally. The site looks good, i'd help you but i dont have a tablet, or a fucking smart phone. I dont need to know that some random friend took a bath, fed their kids, did laundry, played with their kids, put fucking lame pictures of their kids up, read about any bullshit involving peoples kids, and all the rest of the gay shit that comes from Facebook, while on the go, i can read it when i get home. Soap box over, sry, cant help ya unless i can do it from PC

D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Reave is a technoligy genius   2012-08-24, 1:47 pm

Just visited on my Android runing Dolphin HD Browser. Everything looks great. The menu thing in the top right has a blank option at the top though. I think it would look better if the currently selected option was the page you're on rather than always being the blank option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reave is a technoligy genius   

Back to top Go down

Reave is a technoligy genius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top