Share | 

Loss of a father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 6:18 am

I just wanted to let all of those who know Jynx it doesnt matter what happened in the past this is just a game but he lost his father Sunday so if you see him on please say hi and well you know. This is a touchy subject for me so if you guys could please I would consider it a favor. For me no words I can say is good enough. I told jynx to write anything he could think of that he didnt say to dad and wanted to put it in an envolope and place it with his father.
Jynx if you need anything just ask
chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 7:46 am

Hi Jynx,

I'm sorry with your loss as I know how u feel. If u need anything, I'm always here for ya bud.

~Mio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Expert Mode
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 12:10 pm

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss Jynx. Its never easy to see family pass away, my condolences go out to you and your fam. Stay strong buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Memmax
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 2:21 pm

Not that I know you Jynx, as I am fairly new to the guild, but my heart-felt sympathies for you and yours. Stay strong and hopefully time will help heal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 6:35 pm

Holy shit. That's terrible. I was around Jynx's age when I lost my father too so I can sympathize. It's not an easy thing to handle, for sure. I was thankful for having good friends at the time who stood by me and helped me through it.

You have good friends here, if you need them.

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 6:45 pm

jynx ive know you a long time please as a friend let me know if you need anything or just someone to talk to,im here if you need me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-08, 8:08 pm

Last night after running my guys around sarge pmed me and told me what happened then jynx did amd asked to come on vent. It was around 3 am mountain time when this occurred, I did the best one can do in those situations and talked to jynx and sarge till about 730am. It touches a subject for me becouse in 2003 I lost my mom to cancer my older brother killedhimself 9 months to the day my mom died, then the folloing year lost my grandmother in june and my dad died right before christmas so anyways i knew what its like to lose someone and he asked me how I dealt with it, the main thing is no regrets if there is something you need to say to your dad jynx write it down and seal it in an envolope and place it with him at the wake or funeral. But He already knows my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menzies Disciple
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-09, 4:52 am

When Jynx told me what had happen I could not imagine that. Chris and I told him to stay strong and everything, but Like I told Jynx last night...No matter what has happen in the past, I/we are here for you br0. Stay Str0ng and me/my family is praying for you and yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jynx da beast
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-10, 7:44 am

A large number of people in the guild I have known for atleast one year, up to two for some of them. I am preatty sure I have had my share of bullshit fights with all of them. But most of these guys know that they are family to me even if we have never acctually met and only know eachother through a game it's one of those things that just doesn't matter.So just thank you guys it seems no matter what I am doing or where I am I have more support than I know what to do with. Thanks again.

-Daniel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   2009-07-10, 7:10 pm

sorry to hear it man, I've been very lucky in my life with deaths and can only offer my condolences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of a father   

Back to top Go down

Loss of a father

View previous topic View next topic Back to top