Share | 

Cursed Shore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satan
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Cursed Shore   2012-09-19, 9:29 am

ok, FUCK that place, in a big way. Since i went through with my engineer, ive either became worse of a player, or they've buffed these mobs. I died 4 times just tryin to get to a way pt, while killing everything in my path. Never had this bad of an issue with my engineer and i kill shit much faster on my necro. There is 0 reason to be out there other than to explore the zone. Karma? Influence? Maybe, but the karma gear is aweful and influence is easily earned in other zones. Drops are horrible. I need someone to explain to me why Anet fucks everything, and they are soooo efficient at it. Moral of the story is: Fuck the cursed shore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gumby
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Shore   2012-09-19, 11:17 am

I'll check it out today, and yeah they do like to fuck up everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Shore   2012-09-19, 11:24 am

It is literally the worst zone in the game. Worst thing is, you're forced to go there for personal story if you wanna do that (I do).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Shore   2012-09-19, 8:01 pm

I read that there were more mobs in Cursed Shore than hookers in the red light district of an Indian ghetto. And yeah, drops suck because at this point, everyone is down there farming shit - which triggers the general anti-farm code. I'm already fucked in the ass and I haven't even bent over yet. Good thing rewards for clearing zones up north are fairly decent. However, I'm running out of zones to clear on my main so I'm going to have to find other ways to make money soon.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Shore   2012-09-21, 8:33 pm

There's a POI in Straits of Devastation (southernmost one in Fort Trinity) that I can't get to unless I get my personal story that far and instance it (according to people in mapchat), and there's a skillpoint in the middle of the zone that has apparently been bugged for almost the past week or so and won't spawn the Vigil guy I have to kill. Only two things I need to 100% the zone.

Also love how the Risen only count for 1 type of enemy in your daily counter, lol. That needs to be changed, pronto. Evil or Very Mad Had to hop on an alt character and run around a starter area to finish it last night.

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Shore   

Back to top Go down

Cursed Shore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top