[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: [Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:   2012-11-09, 8:34 am

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/12wne4/according_to_jon_peters_profession_part_of/

iomegadrive1 wrote:
"According to Jon Peters in the mists a few hours ago:

The profession part of the upcoming patch notes is roughly 5 pages long.
~16 bullet points for rangers.
~30 bullet points for engis.
Mesmers saw the fewest number of changes.

“Tons” of bug fixes.

“Some” balance changes.

Portal is a cool ability that’s important to the game but has some problems (whatever that means from their perspective idk).

The ability to use custom dyes in pvp is possibly coming in a December patch.

Broken treb and lord announcements should be fixed soon.

Target of target and player cast bars are low priority but something they might look at in the future.

Probably no hope of ever letting us disable the terrible skill queue.

Custom rankings, obs mode, etc. all “on the way” (as usual)."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:   2012-11-10, 4:08 am

Legendary weapon cost ridiculousness getting addressed starting with the next update:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/bltc/Recent-Market-Shifts-Follow-up-Precursors/first#post682213

John Smith wrote:
We’ve received a large amount of feedback about Legendaries becoming unreachable. This is actually a topic we’ve been tracking for quite some time. To ease your minds I am here to say that it’s something we’ve been watching and we’ve been listening to your feedback. You can expect to begin to see changes addressing the issue starting with our next build.

Really, my major issue is the random precursor requirement. Grinding for everything else at least is a constant, no matter how long it takes. To get those precursors you need more gold than a King Midas museum or more luck than Magic Johnson had fighting off HIV back when treatment wasn't even all that good for it. Not to mention crafting Mystic Clovers is a gamble too.

In general, the Mystic Forge sounded a hell of a lot cooler when I thought it was going to be an accessory to the game and not the entire endgame of GW2. More named skins need to drop from things not called the Mystic Forge, if even rarely.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:   2012-11-15, 9:10 pm

TideSwayer wrote:
Legendary weapon cost ridiculousness getting addressed starting with the next update:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/bltc/Recent-Market-Shifts-Follow-up-Precursors/first#post682213

John Smith wrote:
We’ve received a large amount of feedback about Legendaries becoming unreachable. This is actually a topic we’ve been tracking for quite some time. To ease your minds I am here to say that it’s something we’ve been watching and we’ve been listening to your feedback. You can expect to begin to see changes addressing the issue starting with our next build.

Really, my major issue is the random precursor requirement. Grinding for everything else at least is a constant, no matter how long it takes. To get those precursors you need more gold than a King Midas museum or more luck than Magic Johnson had fighting off HIV back when treatment wasn't even all that good for it. Not to mention crafting Mystic Clovers is a gamble too.

In general, the Mystic Forge sounded a hell of a lot cooler when I thought it was going to be an accessory to the game and not the entire endgame of GW2. More named skins need to drop from things not called the Mystic Forge, if even rarely.

Official comment re: this --

From Linsey Murdock's official GW2 blog post about the Ascended Armor the other day: (Already posted in our 'Lost Shores' thread)

Quote :
We also have plans to add more fun ways to acquire Legendary precursor items with a more “scavenger hunt” feel than they are acquired currently..

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: [Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:   2012-11-16, 12:29 am

have to commend Anet on the frequency and the content of the feedback and updates, however i aint at tht point in the game yet so we'll see wen i get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:   

Back to top Go down

[Reddit] Some things about the upcoming update + future:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ECTOs Community Forums :: Gaming :: Guild Wars 2-