Share | 

About that Precursor Scavenger hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reave
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: About that Precursor Scavenger hunt   2013-01-12, 11:21 am

Anet said a few months back that they are working on a precursor scavenger hunt. Well, we got more information of that topic now but it's not coming anytime soon.

Quote :
Hey guys,

Just a quick update on where the whole scavenger hunt system stands since I know that’s a topic many of you have brought up recently. We’re not currently actively working on building any sort of legendary precursor scavenger hunt, this is something we want to do in the future and we’re in the midst of designing how this would function, but no one is actively building this feature and you should not expect in the Jan/Feb/March releases at this point.

We are however working on expanding reward systems to make them more re-rewarding across all parts of the game, making the open world more rewarding, and adding new ways you can earn precursors as rewards via new reward systems taking advantage of our open persistent world.

Some of these additions will come as early as the January release, and will get covered in more detail in the next week or two as well release all the details about this release once testing has signed off it’s all ready to go in January. (we’ll also provide a high level summary of our goals with reward systems, etc. in our 2013 blog post, which should be out next week)

Source: Guild Wars 2 Forums

PostSubject: Re: About that Precursor Scavenger hunt   2013-01-12, 11:50 am

Anet can be very cruel, i just want my legendary
Back to top Go down
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: About that Precursor Scavenger hunt   2013-01-12, 5:15 pm

Quote :
...We are however working on expanding reward systems to make them more re-rewarding across all parts of the game, making the open world more rewarding, and adding new ways you can earn precursors as rewards via new reward systems taking advantage of our open persistent world...

^^ This part pleases me. The legendary precursor scavenger hunt isn't happening anytime soon, but at least some of the reward systems are getting modified + new reward systems from the open world. Considering I spend a lot of time out in random zones I'm going to be directly affected by that. Smile

PostSubject: Re: About that Precursor Scavenger hunt   

Back to top Go down

About that Precursor Scavenger hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top