[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tomorrow we unlock guild treks. Can we get some commits to a time to do it? 9 EST?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Tomorrow we unlock guild treks. Can we get some commits to a time to do it? 9 EST?   2013-07-18, 11:03 pm

I'm pretty flexible and will likely be on all night. So time isnt a problem for me. 9 PM seems to work well for people though.

I just figured since it is Friday we could get one under our belt before it resets Saturday. I also don't know how many people it normally takes to complete one of these since I've never done one. I also figured we could do a make up bounty for anyone that missed last Saturday's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we unlock guild treks. Can we get some commits to a time to do it? 9 EST?   2013-07-18, 11:43 pm

I will try like hell to be on then, but even though it's the last day of our heatwave, it's also going to be the hottest day. Definitely look to get a trek going though. We could use the guild merits for future use. Smile

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we unlock guild treks. Can we get some commits to a time to do it? 9 EST?   2013-07-19, 2:55 pm

ill try for 9 but will be on tonight for WVW also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we unlock guild treks. Can we get some commits to a time to do it? 9 EST?   

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow we unlock guild treks. Can we get some commits to a time to do it? 9 EST?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top