[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Living World: 2013-09-03] Back To School (PREVIEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: [Living World: 2013-09-03] Back To School (PREVIEW)   2013-08-27, 11:20 am

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Living World: 2013-09-03] Back To School (PREVIEW)   2013-08-27, 11:32 am

Seems a bit light on the story side of things this time. That's fine to me, though. After moving all summer at a break-neck pace, I could use a different sort of update. Smile

Looks like I was right with my speculation that the Crafting 500 was coming sooner rather than later given how much ANet-approved gold was entering the economy with the previous two Living World updates. Starting off with the 'weapon' crafts for now (Weaponsmith, Artificer, Huntsman) for making Ascended Weapons. Hopefully the Ascended Armors and Crafting 500 for the 'armor' crafts (Armorsmith, Tailor, Leatherworking) aren't too far behind. As an aside, I have no idea what is planned for Cooking 500 and Jeweler 500. Trinkets are already in Ascended form from traders and Ascended food doesn't sound too scrumptious.

SAB World 2 + Hard mode for Worlds 1 and 2 = Awesome. I'll be playing the ever-loving shit out of this all month.

Legendary changes are exciting as well. Can't wait to see what the new aesthetics will be on the Legendaries who got makeovers.

Account magic find as well. I really want to see WTF they are doing with this. Some gear like Celestial stats, Traveler's gear, Explorer's gear, etc., will need changes & rebalances w/o MF so I'm very interested in seeing what direction ANet went with those.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Living World: 2013-09-03] Back To School (PREVIEW)   2013-08-27, 11:41 am

[Reddit] Now that Arenanet takes out MF, what about our mf sets?

^^ Some Reddit posters speculate on what ANet's changes to already-existing MF gear could be.

PostSubject: Re: [Living World: 2013-09-03] Back To School (PREVIEW)   

Back to top Go down

[Living World: 2013-09-03] Back To School (PREVIEW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top