Share | 

Sooooo I know I keep disappearing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Sooooo I know I keep disappearing...   2013-09-10, 10:58 am

Well, this is what's going on in my life, besides my crazy work schedule (which seems to be a bit better now, except on the weekends)

I just got a new car. Hooray! 2011 Toyota Corolla with a bunch of bells and whistles. I love it. The reason I got it was because my 98 Nissan Maxima was being a piece of shit, give it a break, it is old. It was spewing power steering fluid all over the place, and I took it to this place to fix it THREE TIMES. The second time they "fixed" it, they let it pass inspection (yeah, PA has stupid inspection rules) but it was STILL LEAKING! So, they FINALLY fixed it, but the damage had been done. The wiring where it was spraying became screwed up, and so my passenger headlight went out. Then my entire dashboard went out, so I had no idea how fast I was going, what my mileage was (it was reading 999999 most times) or how much gas I had in my car. That wouldn't have been a problem if I could have filled up my gas tank, but awesomely enough, they let my car pass inspection with a HOLE in the tank. So I could only fill it up 3/4 of the way. Yeah, what a great guessing game. Thanks. So yeah, time for a new car. Lol

Next, I may have already said this, but I have a man. So much of my free time is taken up by driving an hour away to visit him, or him driving here to visit me. I'm trying to get him to play GW2 but he's more of a console gamer (he just bought the new Final Fantasy MMO) and omg you should see the collection of consoles he has. -drool- :)But yeah, because I would like to spend time with him, it's kinda tough to play this game in my free time if he isn't gonna play it! Lol

I am starting classes again, finally. I have decided to go back to school for Medical Assistant so I'm just waiting for my books to arrive to start doing that. That will be taking up my OTHER free time, but I'm hoping I can finish in less than 4 months if I do nothing else but that during my free time. I need a new job. I NEEEEEEEEED a new job! I think you all would agree with that. Lol

My sister is finally done with her chemo! We have been having parties everywhere for her. LOL. We had one last weekend (the last weekend of last month) and we will have one this weekend over in Cinci for her. Yes, I will be going there. On Friday. Possibly after I get done with my night shift. X.x Ugh. I'm sleeping in the car, my mom can drive. Fuck that.

I'm guessing I should put in a TL;DR version here...
1. Got a 2011 Corolla because my 98 Maxima is pretty much toast.
2. Got a boy I spend lots of time with when I'm not working.
3. Going to start classes for Medical Assistant soon, which will take up more time.
4. My sister is done with chemo and parties commence.

I MISS YOU GUYS! I will try to get online more, but with the classes, that may not happen for a few months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo I know I keep disappearing...   2013-09-11, 5:53 pm

TLDR= righteous and i forget people have lives outside GW. :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sooooo I know I keep disappearing...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top