Oh my goodness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Oh my goodness   2017-05-18, 2:18 pm

The forums really are dead. Sad

Well, I'm still kinda here. School is taking up a lot of my time but, I'm now out for the summer. I'll definitely be online more often, since the people I have been playing games with have gotten involved in playing again. We will see how long this lasts. Probably until Secret World comes out with their new server. We'll try that, and if we like it we will probably stay there. I dunno, we'll see.

Miss you guys, anyone who actually reads this. Lol

See you in game, maybe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh my goodness   2017-05-19, 6:14 am

Hey, I'm always around! Smile I have no plans of quitting GW2 any time soon. If ANet keeps to their schedule (given in a sub-reddit AMA the day of the last Living Story update), GW2 Expansion #2 is coming out in about 4-6 months. I saw the leaked expansion images a couple of weeks ago and no doubt I'll be there (in the Crystal Desert) DAY F'N ONE. I'm also waiting on the Necro DLC for Diablo 3 and a couple of other games later this year, but yeah, mostly GW2 for me. I'm not interested in any other MMOs. I own Overwatch but I have nobody to play it with so it just sits there in my Battle.net client staring at me.

Honestly, I have no idea what to do with these forums at this point. Nobody really visits here any more. They're here and they're not going anywhere, however. Smile Been standing strong for over 8 years (!) now.

Last edited by TideSwayer on 2017-08-10, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haldamir
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Oh my goodness   2017-08-06, 12:09 am

Hey you two. Honestly don't know why I checked in, but I'm also around (although not really playing much).

Either of you guys use the discord server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh my goodness   2017-08-10, 6:40 pm

Haldamir wrote:
Either of you guys use the discord server?

At this point, most people are off doing their own thing (in-game or out). The ECTOs Discord server hasn't seen much use overall because there really isn't an "ECTOs" anymore. I set it up because 1.) it's free, 2.) it's there in case anyone ever needs something to voicechat with, and 3.) on the off-chance something ever becomes of this community again.

I just re-enabled the Discord server widget for ECTOs on the (otherwise empty) Portal page. I originally had it on there about a year ago, but it updated a hell of a lot more slowly than the old Ventrilo server widgets used to. Maybe it's faster now.

PostSubject: Re: Oh my goodness   

Back to top Go down

Oh my goodness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top