Share | 

Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 12:48 pm

Always The Victor wrote:
Brother_Zi wrote:
I think it's a good film but I'm obsessed with it Smile

You see this is what happens when you lose every bit of self respect, you become a Twishit fan. It's incredible how a movie with a terrible script and even worse acting can completely destroy the image vampires and shape shifters have had for ages.

/begin twilight rant

Its not just the movie, the books were terrible as well. Written for a populace of people who have lost all depth of tought and ability to interfer from Metaphor. These 'novels' and I hesitate to call them that made a bunch of money preying on the stupidity of the generation after us.

The movies/films, I also hesitate to call them that as well, were filmed on a low budget and did nothing with it. Payed off terrible actors to act poorly and do nothing with their career. There are plenty of films, which I absolutely adore that were filmed on low - no budget and films made by kids I went to school with (filmed on no budget) that consist of better acting, story and overall more in depth ideals than the Twilight 'Saga'.

They destory a timeless and exciting symbol which spanned accross numerous contients and civilizations as a heartless, predetor of the night by turning it into this adored, emo kid who's skin sparkles and flies around chasing after a not very attractive female who really can't act. The original idea of vampires, were night-stalkers, depicted to show us humans just how mortal we really are, to let us know we are not the top of the food chain. What did Twilight do? Show that we are the top of the food chain and perpetuate the idea that life is okay. This is not, nor will ever be, the knight in the fairy tales of old.

Then, not only did it take a wonderfully dark and morbid ideal of Vampires and their blood sucking need to survive. They destoryed Shape Shifters, ideas which have also spanned time and civilization. All that I have seen from the Twilight 'saga' is a sick desire to destory mythology by horrid writing which the only good thing about it is the fact that her writing is so dumbed down it depicts how far our civilization has really come.

/end rant on twilight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 1:57 pm

well done blood, i used tht same arguement on mythology some weeks ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 2:10 pm

MaubyFizz wrote:
well done blood, i used tht same arguement on mythology some weeks ago

Thank you, thank you.

I have a lot of held back anger and disgust for the Twilight Series, Harry Potter series and few other modern day 'epics'. Twilight the most though, for ruining something I use to really enjoy. It will burn Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 2:21 pm

yeh, european mythology is an interest of mine an that was a disrespect in the form of a movie, and harry potter died for me with age
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 2:33 pm

MaubyFizz wrote:
yeh, european mythology is an interest of mine an that was a disrespect in the form of a movie, and harry potter died for me with age

"Vampires" or "Blood Suckers" have been known accross the world. It is not just simply an European ideal, African tribes have had and idea, the Celtic Hunter and Gather societies had a different name they called them, even in some Eastern Asian mythology the idea of creatures which stalk the night and feed on the blood of human beings have been known. In the western world we just attribute it to being "Vampires" and the symbolism that accompanies Nosferatu and Dracule (or Vladd the Impailer) as being the sole creators of the Vampire ideology. It just sucks that now, the generation after us, will not know what true vampires are suppose to be/look/act like. *sigh* It is rather upsetting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 6:09 pm

Could this be possibly happening? I finally agree with Blood!!!!!!!!!! Just one thing, a movie being low budget has nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to do with acting and script. The perfect examples: Star Wars, Mad Max(Road Warrior), Rocky. But like you said, the movie was made for "money preying", which is the recipe for disaster in 98% of the cases. Same goes for music, books, TV shows, etc. from the 90's till today, and only God knows until when will all this crap still be given the opportunity to be known world wide. This is the main reason I'm disgusted with almost everything that comes out these days, apparently people have forgotten that arts(in general) are made from the heart and love for what you do, NOT for money. Besides the fact that its been proved time after time that people that do things for money, suck at it, just look at Kanye West. Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-20, 6:17 pm

Always The Victor wrote:
Could this be possibly happening? I finally agree with Blood!!!!!!!!!! Just one thing, a movie being low budget has nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to do with acting and script. The perfect examples: Star Wars, Mad Max(Road Warrior), Rocky. But like you said, the movie was made for "money preying", which is the recipe for disaster in 98% of the cases. Same goes for music, books, TV shows, etc. from the 90's till today, and only God knows until when will all this crap still be given the opportunity to be known world wide. This is the main reason I'm disgusted with almost everything that comes out these days, apparently people have forgotten that arts(in general) are made from the heart and love for what you do, NOT for money. Besides the fact that its been proved time after time that people that do things for money, suck at it, just look at Kanye West. Gunner

I agree, I do know that scripts and acting are not in comparison to Low Budget. I was mainly making reference to the Direction, the Cinematography and just the overall feel of the film was made poorly and they used their budget poorly. Also, in general (rather in theory), films will recieve higher budgets based on scripts.

I, personally, do understand that budget does not relate to it. I use to be involved in filmmaking and still want to in the future. So yeah, I do understand budgetting and a bit of the filmmaking art and agree with most of what you said Smile. Interesting that we both agree. BTW Sylvari > Norn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-21, 12:42 am

Yeah is good to see we have something in common. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hermati ranger
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-22, 5:52 pm

http://www.facebook.com/austin.berkley to lazy to post a pic... so heres my fb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 11:05 am

7 rows up from the away dugout umad?

Since yall are wierd I edited to just me

Last edited by mrseasonsaltz on 2011-05-27, 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 11:06 am

Mike I want to have sex with u ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother_Zi
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 1:35 pm

I want to have sex with that girl he's with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tshedd31
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 1:36 pm

mrseasonsaltz wrote:

Nah bro i'm jelly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 2:00 pm

[quote="Tshedd31"]
mrseasonsaltz wrote:

What in hell is a Dugout? Should I be mad? Or jelly? o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 2:29 pm

[quote="Blood"]
Tshedd31 wrote:
mrseasonsaltz wrote:

Be mad no one likes mike

only reason anyone is looking is his sister
Back to top Go down
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 2:50 pm

[quote="Blood"]
Tshedd31 wrote:
mrseasonsaltz wrote:

Hopefully your just "trolling" about the dugout, but just in case, is where the whole team sits/prepares/plans/etc. during the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-27, 3:05 pm

Oh...My bad, I haven't really ever played Baseball or really watched. I assumed it was just like the Bench but you know, always good to know. I'm a noob at that kind of stuff, haha.

Nonetheless thats sick Mike!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Always The Victor
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-05-30, 4:18 am

It's cool, I really thought you were kidding though. And your assumption was correct, so, cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-06-10, 6:35 pm

O M G

Page 14

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-07-05, 12:34 pm

Why did one of the pictures of me turn into a bike lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mekkanic
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-07-11, 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-07-11, 4:45 pm

mrseasonsaltz wrote:

nice bike bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2011-09-03, 8:06 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2012-04-02, 12:39 am

Link wrote:
Some of you may remember I told you about my new cats going up the chimney lots. Well they've started coming out a bit more now, so here's a pic of the little kitteh Very Happy

she actually looks a little creepy. I'll be getting more pics soon hopefully less creepy ones though.

Link you have the ugliest cat ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   2012-04-02, 6:44 am

mrseasonsaltz wrote:
Link wrote:
Some of you may remember I told you about my new cats going up the chimney lots. Well they've started coming out a bit more now, so here's a pic of the little kitteh Very Happy

she actually looks a little creepy. I'll be getting more pics soon hopefully less creepy ones though.

Link you have the ugliest cat ever

screw you man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]   

Back to top Go down

Post Your Pics Megathread [Presented By Super Del]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top