[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in


Share | 
 

 Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 2:15 pm

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Actor demands investigation be reopened after majority of 9/11 Commission members say government lied about official story



Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Actor and television star Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official investigation into 9/11 in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story.

Sheen’s request takes the form of a letter to the President in the context of a fictional meeting between the two entitled “20 Minutes With The President,” published exclusively on radio talk show host Alex Jones’ Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com websites.

The letter cites evidence, backed up by a substantial online bibliography, that proves the official story behind 9/11 is a fraud and that this conclusion was also reached by the majority of the 9/11 Commission members, a fact that mandates President Obama to reopen the investigation into the terrorist attacks.

Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama will follow through on his promises of change, accountability and government transparency by using his executive powers to re-examine 9/11, adding that he voted for Obama with the understanding that he would follow a different course to the Bush administration.

However, as Sheen highlights in his letter, the course of Obama’s first year in office clearly indicates that he will do nothing to reverse policies crafted by the Bush regime, and in fact has sought to exceed outrages of the previous administration in areas such as warrantless wiretapping, rendition, detention without trial, and wars in the Middle East – all of which arrived as a consequence of 9/11.

Sheen’s letter is a public declaration demanding the truth behind 9/11 as America approaches its eighth anniversary since the tragic events of that day. His questions are shared by a majority of victims’ family members, according to Bill Doyle, the representative of the largest 9/11 families group.

The letter focuses around the fact that no less than 60 per cent of the 9/11 commissioners have now publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.

Sheen also presents a plethora of other evidence to illustrate how the official story is a fraud, including the revelations of whistle blowers like FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who recently broke a Federal gag order to expose how Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were working for the U.S. government right up until the day of 9/11.

The issues highlighted by Sheen do not represent idle speculation or conspiracy fodder, they are documented facts that have been deliberately ignored by strawman 9/11 truth hit pieces that are now doing the rounds again as the anniversary approaches, particularly last months’ 9/11: Science and Conspiracy which was aired by the National Geographic Channel and wasted little time in portraying people who have doubts about the official 9/11 story as extremist cranks, while failing to acknowledge that the majority of the members of the 9/11 Commission have publicly expressed similar concerns.

Charlie Sheen is once again using his prominent public platform in an attempt to expand a national debate about the disturbing unanswered questions behind 9/11, having first spoken out on the issue in March 2006. After he first went public, Sheen was asked to do more and now he is doing more as he feels there is a chance to get more traction behind a new investigation with a new President in the White House.

Sheen is directly appealing to Barack Obama to read his letter and to look into the lies surrounding 9/11 for himself.

Regardless of whether or not President Obama agrees to meet with him, Sheen is confident that his letter will serve as a catalyst from which questions surrounding 9/11 and other false flag events will be brought to national attention.

This is a call to action and a declaration of war on the lies of 9/11 that have formed the foundation of the endless wars abroad and the police state at home as the Republic falls. Sheen is demanding that truth activists and those who simply care about the future of the country stand up beside him and speak truth to power.

Sheen is now urging grass roots political organizations and individuals across the country, such as the town hall protesters and We Are Change groups, to go to press conferences and other public events and demand answers about the truth behind 9/11. As much awareness as possible around the issue of false flag terrorism needs to be generated in order to prevent tragedies like 9/11 from happening again. Sheen emphasizes in his letter that we cannot let 9/11 become ancient history, try and forget about it or just move on, because if a nation forgets its history then it is doomed to repeat it.

We cannot allow governments to continue to advance their political agendas by exploiting forged pretexts, argues Sheen, and the fact that big budget hit pieces against 9/11 truth are still being rolled out proves that the establishment is upset that the population is waking up to false flag terror.

Charlie Sheen is going to be on Alex Jones’ syndicated radio show live twice this week. This letter to the President is only the opening salvo in a chain of key events. Read more details here and tune in at 11am CST when Alex will lay out this exciting new development. Sheen first appeared on The Alex Jones Show in March 2006 to air his doubts about the official 9/11 story, an interview that garnered national attention and put the issue of 9/11 truth at the forefront of public debate.

No matter what your views are on 9/11, Sheen is begging the thinking public to look at how many members of the 9/11 Commission itself have questioned the official story, along with the scores of other highly credible former and current government officials, intelligence professionals, military officials, scientists, structural engineers and architects, and legal scholars who have all publicly denounced the fraud that continues to masquerade as the official 9/11 story.
Back to top Go down
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

avatar

Posts : 2369
Registered : 2009-07-07

Location : PA


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 4:20 pm

My main concern is the piece of shit called "No Child Left Behind"
Yeah, fuck that.


Other than that, I don't want my tax dollars going into an investigation of something that happened almost 8 years ago. If he's willing to pay for it, okay, but, unless this actually helps the economy in some way, I'd rather my little amount of money go to something that will help open more jobs, so I CAN GET A FUCKING JOB. LOL

Besides that, I WOULD like to know the truth, but honestly, only one reason: I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 5:08 pm

Hypothetically speaking lets say it is what they say: an inside job. You would just be curious if the your government mass murdering civilians?

And tax dollars aren't going anywhere with a president like Obama. Change will NOT happen with this puppet for wall street in the white house. Nothing is going to change until people wake up and see the truth.
Back to top Go down
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

avatar

Posts : 2369
Registered : 2009-07-07

Location : PA


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 5:13 pm

Obama isn't the only puppet. All our presidents (probably at least half) have been so. That's why I hate politics. This country was made to support the idea of the people, now all politicians do is lie to pretend they are for what the people want, then when they get elected, do wtf ever they want. Honest politician is an oxymoron.

Basically being a politician has just become another job. Instead of actually caring for what happens outside the world of politics, they only care about what's inside. A good politician (another oxymoron) would actually have their eyes, ears, maybe even a bit of a grasp on everything in their territory. Most don't seem to have that now. They don't give a flying fuck.

I. HATE. POLITICIANS.


Last edited by amaretto creme on 2009-09-08, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

avatar

Posts : 2369
Registered : 2009-07-07

Location : PA


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 5:21 pm

Physically^

And actually, it's true it might not have melted but, a plane full of jet fuel flew itself into a building and blew the fuck up. That's a hot-ass fire. Steel would have at least softened and bent then broke under the weight of the stories still on top, because it was then out of shape and softened.


.... and mio got rid of his post so this kinda makes no sense? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 5:26 pm

Lets not think about the temp, and steel melting.

The building fell straight down. If it was really weakened then the weakened part of the building would fall and then the rest of it, the twin towers fell all at once. It is not possible...think about it...

What happened to building 7, why did it fall...?
Back to top Go down
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

avatar

Posts : 1258
Registered : 2009-07-10

Location : Deep in the Heart of Tx!


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 5:54 pm

Here's the way I see it, and I don't give a shit whether or not you agree with me.

It was my balls that knocked over building 7 that day. I was taking a jog, they slipped out, and shit happened. Sorry. I thought I covered all my bases, but now the truth is out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 5:55 pm

To me this topic is of utmost important...jokes are funny sure but...
Back to top Go down
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

avatar

Posts : 1258
Registered : 2009-07-10

Location : Deep in the Heart of Tx!


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 6:06 pm

Sparticus wrote:
To me this topic is of utmost important...jokes are funny sure but...

Oh, GOD!! Sorry to make a joke. You want my honest take? Here goes...

Those that claim the government had ANY fucking involvement in the slaughter of thousands of people are not only stupid, but can go suck a big fat dick. Michael Moore and those that follow him included.

The reality is all kinds of shit happened as a result of the planes flying into the tower. Physics is a bitch when it comes to that kind of heat, steel, concrete and weight. Why don't they do a study on recreating the jets flying into the towers? Because they KNOW what they'll find. There was so much going on that day that it's impossible to know who did what, where, and why. They (the cowardly terrorists) could have planted a bomb, a truck with explosives, or set fire to building 7 and the focus was so much on the towers that no one would have seen anyone/anything sneak in.

This topic pisses me off because people are trying to blame Americans for shit that those mother fucking terrorists did. Plain and simple. Is it possible that it was handled improperly after the fact? Debate that all you want and I'll stay out of it. But a big "Fuck you" to anyone who wants to lump the government into this shit (just speaking on the towers).

Now, can we please get politics off the fucking guild shit? These things never end well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 6:15 pm

Stay willfully ignorant...usher in the NWO...fine.

Like they say you can only lead a horse to water...
Back to top Go down
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

avatar

Posts : 1258
Registered : 2009-07-10

Location : Deep in the Heart of Tx!


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 6:33 pm

Sparticus wrote:
Stay willfully ignorant...usher in the NWO...fine.

I don't even understand what your arguement is anymore? NWO?! If anything, I hate how the government is being run, but to acuse them of killing American citizens in the manner you do, is not only ignorant, but irresponsible.

What the hell is your arguement other than that the government killed a bunch of Americans? Where is your supporting evidence other than a bunch of pissed off politicians (who can't be trusted as far as you can throw them) saying so? Who's telling the truth and who's lying? Has Obama given you any indication that he's trustworthy? Have you seen the shit he's trying to do with healthcare? Obama has done nothing but lie since taking office and you believe him and his cronies that there's a cover up?! There is video evidence that terrorists took the planes and flew them into the towers. Do you want me to believe that the government some how convinced/coerced them into it?

This NWO you speak of is not at the hands of the prior administration. How can it be? Bush is out of office! This NWO you speak of would only be at the hands of China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and others similarly inclined to hate the "Yankees". Oh, btw, who was it that fucking BOWED to a leader of a known terrorist supporting country?! Your president. Obama. So excuse me if I don't believe shit out of the mans mouth. I don't even know what fucking country he was born in.

Edit: Again, I don't care if you agree with me or not. I really don't. So this is my last comment on the topic and I won't even read this thread anymore. So, whatever. I'm going back to my Guild Wars hole and forgetting this ever happened.

Edit again for typo. I'm stupid like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 6:43 pm

You are assuming a lot about what I think as far as politics goes. I will try to make it clear.

FUCK OBAMA.

Why don't you watch these, and RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF the facts stated and then come back to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183#
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=nt2mStqJM4TGrALyzazDAg&q=loose+change#

Where you got the idea that there was video of the terrorists I don't know you are clearly misinformed.
Back to top Go down
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 4120
Registered : 2009-03-17


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 9:08 pm

Sparticus wrote:
You are assuming a lot about what I think as far as politics goes. I will try to make it clear.

FUCK OBAMA.

"FUCK" someone who wasn't even in office at the time it happened? Hell, Obama wasn't even in the fucking Illinois Senate yet when it fucking happened!

I don't believe 9/11 was an "inside job" at all. Now, I believe the terrorists caught us on a bad day/week/month/whatever, as a lot of warning signs slipped through the cracks, but I don't believe that whole sequence of events was started internally. Why would we want this country to lose money? We're a greedy lot. 9/11 made us lose a LOT of money, from the after-effects of the NYC economy and the week-long airplane industry shutdown. (When the only planes I heard overhead were military planes it was freaky as hell, especially being near an airport like I am.) As someone who believes in the existence of aliens, ghosts, supernatural forces, etc., and watches all the conspiracy-related videos re: those I can eat up, I am just not a believer in this theory at all. I don't need to see that one wall of the Left Tower fell more awkwardly than it could've or some shit like that. The bottom floors collapsed under the weight of the upper floors. When you have 100 floors shit like that tends to happen.

Are you forgetting the NYC suitcase-nuke scare in the 3-4 months just after 9/11? It wasn't revealed until later, but our government thought that Al Qaeda had slipped a suitcase nuke into NYC and was going to let it off around Christmas that year. If we were really trying to scare our own people into conformity, you'd think information about something like that would've been released a lot earlier than it was, like AT THE TIME instead of after. What about the MILLIONS of dollars it costs us to build even one missile to carpet-bomb some Arab's wedding reception, in the hopes of killing just one minor Al Qaeda official who probably only has that status because he fetched Osama a napkin at the Arab McDonald's one time? We sent military forces in to basically vaporize Bin Laden's Tora Bora mountain hideout. To do that, it took what amounted to small-scale nuclear bombs, given the impassability of said mountain range, and those bombs weren't cheap either. Why would we use expensive bombs like that on the hideout of a false conspirator? Love the place or hate it, but Guantanamo Bay cost a lot of money to set up and run. The Twin Towers are in a prime real estate area of NYC, and almost 10 years later, those lots are still vacant. Do you know how much money NYC has lost by having prime real estate sit as a dirt hole for almost 10 years? That's not even scratching the surface that, right now, our presence in the Middle East isn't really any more profound than it was pre-9/11. Yeah, we have a bunch more military installments and troops over there, but the Arabs still by and large hate us, and our influence in those parts is still as nil as ever.

I'd like to give the people that run this country the benefit of the doubt that, despite how corrupt and crooked the lot of them are, they are capable-enough to actually plan something this extravagant and ensure that we come out ahead. If you think for a second we are in a better position worldwide than we were pre-9/11, you are deluding yourself.

BTW, that NWO shit is the work of whackjobs. America isn't going to turn into London in 1984 or V For Vendetta. If you think that's what our government is secretly pushing for, you are out of your fucking mind. Give the people of America some credit here. Why would we EVER stand for that? Our military is made up of Americans just like yourself who wouldn't want to see that happen either. They aren't some brainwashed installation ready to do the government's bidding. They are regular people who are able to form their own opinions. Our miltary would dissolve with dissention and desertion. Do you remember how quickly the police force deserted New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina? How would this NWO be able to enforce their new rule? Scare tactics only go so far in a society like ours where opposing views to almost everything is commonplace (for better or for worse). Why are you allowed to have an opposing view with regards to 9/11 but not any of the military personnel that would, according to you, blindly follow the government into NWO hell and highwater?

Do I think Americans are slowly losing their rights? Sure as fuck I do, but it's not because of some high-level conspiracy. It's because the big-money corporations that actually run this country make more money with Americans needing to rely on them for every need. We're losing our rights due to the suffocation of competition in the country (and worldwide), not because it has been determined in a political office somewhere that I'd be better off as a brainwashed government servant.



EDIT: If you haven't ever heard it, seek out and listen to the Howard Stern 9/11 and 9/12 radio shows. (I have them on MP3.) Fascinating stuff. One of Howard's best moments, and it wasn't any of his shock jock antics either. I immediately turned on Howard the morning of 9/11 and got better coverage of what was going on than the local news channels had at the time. It was incredible.

______________________


Last edited by TideSwayer on 2009-09-09, 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 9:56 pm

Sparticus wrote:
You are assuming a lot about what I think as far as politics goes. I will try to make it clear.

FUCK OBAMA.

Why don't you watch these, and RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF the facts stated and then come back to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183#
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=nt2mStqJM4TGrALyzazDAg&q=loose+change#

Where you got the idea that there was video of the terrorists I don't know you are clearly misinformed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-08, 11:29 pm

Its very understandable that you guys react this way. What I am suggesting is completely out there, questioning mainstream thought and belief. Things always sound better when you they have massive backing, when you hear small groups saying things so outlandish like, New world Order, they sound like utter bull shit. Was hard for me to accept too.

The thing that made things clear for me were the facts. I really don't want to go into any here because I don't mean to prove anything here. Watch some of the documentaries I posted, DON'T BELIEVE THEM, research all of the info that they use. If anything just do it to prove me wrong and shove it in my face.
Back to top Go down
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

avatar

Posts : 2369
Registered : 2009-07-07

Location : PA


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 12:10 am

"There are two things you should not talk with your friends about: Politics and Religion." - unknown (to me at least)

Though I will say, god damn fucking right that this country is run by huge corporations. Sadly, I thought that our government was supposed to stop monopolies. Well, when you get politicians in office that are puppets for said companies, they can do whatever the fuck they want. Another sad thing is it can't be stopped because generally, all politicians are eating out of these big fucking corporations' hands. They need them to keep their fancy cars and huge ass houses, not the common little stores that these places are making go out of business. -.- This is the only reason walmart is evil. LOL

That's all I have to say about it.

I still hate politicians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 2:01 am

Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Menzies Disciple
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

avatar

Posts : 261
Registered : 2009-05-26

Location : So CAL baby!


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 8:49 am

Fuck them both...One thing I can say for sure, If I have gone over to the sandbox over 3 times to let you say it was an inside job, FUCK YOU TOO! and Michael Moore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 10:02 am

Sergeant Of Marines wrote:
Fuck them both...One thing I can say for sure, If I have gone over to the sandbox over 3 times to let you say it was an inside job, FUCK YOU TOO! and Michael Moore!

I'm not the bad guy here, I respect you as a military man this country owes you a lot. It's is a very honorable career, no doubt. Believing that the country that sent troops over there, is the same country that had prior knowledge about the attacks is unconscionable, I know. I can't begin to try to level with you on this because I have no idea what it is like to be in your position. When I make these accusations about Bush and the attacks I don't mean it at all against the military and their efforts. I mean to attack the people who made the decision to invade and get so many Americans killed.

Words cannot describe the anger I have knowing what I do, and knowing that even more troops have been and will be shipped (according to Obama). This is why this topic, this truth, is so god damn important to me, it is human lives we are dealing with here and our fucking leaders treat us as if we are just peons to be controlled and manipulated.

Please believe me when I say that I am on YOUR side.

And as far as Michael Moore goes, I haven't seen his movies, but he just looks like a fat cunt to me so fuck him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

avatar

Posts : 721
Registered : 2009-07-23

Location : Caribbean


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 8:01 pm

wow the religion i like to argue but all the politics i kno i think i learned here, so i guess toons are SMART OMGHOSH, nice topic though!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 11:06 pm

maubyFizz wrote:
wow the religion i like to argue but all the politics i kno i think i learned here, so i guess toons are SMART OMGHOSH, nice topic though!!!! Very Happy

Arguing with creationists is futile, but can often times be amusing.
Back to top Go down
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

avatar

Posts : 2369
Registered : 2009-07-07

Location : PA


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-09, 11:14 pm

Arguing with people on any topic of politics or religion is futile. Everyone's different and has their own opinions of things, you can't help the fact that people see things in different ways than others. It's human nature to be DIFFERENT, and I don't mean different as in "I'm a teen rebel and I'm being different because everyone else is", I mean we all actually ARE different in our ways of thought.

Another quote that goes very well with this... that I don't know where I heard it:
"If you think you understand what someone means by ANYTHING they say, you're wrong"

Think about it. Everyone has a different perspective of everything they see, hear, and think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 12:31 am

No, I don't believe the things I have said in this thread, they are fact!

If people would just open there fucking eyes and research...

(No offense towards you)
Back to top Go down
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

avatar

Posts : 2369
Registered : 2009-07-07

Location : PA


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 1:53 am

Quote :
No, I don't believe the things I have said in this thread, they are fact!

If you are saying they are fact, then you believe them. Stop being contradictory. Razz

And, it's their, not there. there is a place. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

avatar

Posts : 943
Registered : 2009-03-17

Location : Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 4:28 am

Lets see if I can sum this up:
politics=lies
actors=liers
am I missing anythinbg here?
this is why politics and religion are taboo subjects to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   

Back to top Go down
 

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» chia-obama.. lmao
» ISCC Meeting 3 - Discussion Thread - Suzuka
» Stock Car Meeting 8 Discussion Thread – Sunset (Speedway Reverse)
» SGT Meeting 3 - Silverstone Grand Prix - RESULTS
» charlie the unicorn PART 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ECTOs Community Forums :: Community Hangout :: Random Conversation-