Share | 

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roman
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 5:31 am

i'm just going to leave this here.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

also a quote from some random guy i read whiles looking around the net.

Quote :
The conspiracy theorists distrust every bit of the mainstream account of 9/11, yet happily embrace the flimsiest evidence to promote their wildest notions. Those who peddle fantasies that this country encouraged, permitted or actually carried out the attacks are libeling the truth — and disgracing the memories of the thousands who died that day. The facts used by conspiracy theorists to support their fantasies are mistaken, misunderstood and deliberately falsified. The conspiracy theorists don't want the truth at any cost. It can only be the truth if it confirms their suspicions.

I still find it hard to believe that reasonable rational individuals can be unreasonable and irrational when it comes to this subject. If this was a Government cover up or conspiracy it would have had to include 100's if not 1,000's of people, corporations and years of planning. Can people really believe that a conspiracy of this magnitude and involving this many people could be kept quiet for all these years? Would you not think you could find one person willing to say they were a part of this plot? People want to believe what they want to believe, and facts, reason and accountability seem to have no place in their thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 6:14 am

Sparticus wrote:
Hypothetically speaking lets say it is what they say: an inside job. You would just be curious if the your government mass murdering civilians?

And tax dollars aren't going anywhere with a president like Obama. Change will NOT happen with this puppet for wall street in the white house. Nothing is going to change until people wake up and see the truth.

Sergeant Of Marines wrote:
Fuck them both...One thing I can say for sure, If I have gone over to the sandbox over 3 times to let you say it was an inside job, FUCK YOU TOO! and Michael Moore!

Roman wrote:
i'm just going to leave this here.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiniene
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 6:23 am

LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 8:22 am

More and more people are seeing the truth, and it truly makes me happy. If nothing else I hope that at least one person looks at the facts, not my " fantasies." That is all I pushed throughout this is to just research... This topic originally started on http://www.prisonplanet.com/ I supported it on multiple forums to get it out there, it has now reached several news sites, check out the website.

And one last thing, watch The Obama Deception and again don't go by what is said in it just research:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Up to you guys now...

/quit
Back to top Go down
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 12:09 pm

I literally spit on my screen laughing after the anteaters. No joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: VIDEO: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   2009-09-10, 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up   

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top