Share | 

Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Ware
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic   2010-01-08, 3:05 pm

OK, I tried this before, but when I hit send, it failed and I lost everything. So here goes.

In real life:
My real name is John, but I've been known as Scott Ware for so long that I'll answer to that, too. The story on why I chose Scott Ware can be found here. No, that is not me. I'm far better looking . But before you read that story, just know that I'm a HUGE Texas Longhorn fan (See Avatar).

Anyway, I'm 32 (techincally, not until 1/18/10) and I am married with 4 awesome kids. And they love to bug me when I'm playing Guild Wars. They love to watch me drink tonics and turn into crazy things, do the silly dances, and fall over when my character is drunk (/sit & /stand).

In game:
I've really gotten back into title chasing recently. I got my necro (Scott Ware) up to 29 titles and I need one account title for GWAMM so while I'm slowly working on that, I decided to work on my Mesmer as well (Scarlet Jess). She has no titles yet, but I have enough frosty tonics after Wintersday that I'll be real close to max party just from those.

I'm the pr0-est necro in the guild and that's not really up for debate. I'm truly a badass. If you disagree, bring it. I love helping people out whenever, and I really need just about everything on my mesmer, so if you ever need a mission, vanquish, dungeon, or anything, really, hit me up and I'll probably join in. I'm kind of starting over on my mesmer. That's about all. Everything else you need to know about me you can learn by reading the forums or joining vent. See ya in game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic   2010-01-08, 4:46 pm

lols@ watching tonics. made me smile cuz my sons been 'playing' gw since he was around one years old. not sure where the pic is but yup I got one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic   2010-01-08, 6:12 pm

John, you know that I'm up for anything dude xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic   2010-01-08, 9:18 pm

This game really does have appeal to kids. Must be the smooth animation or something. I have a 7-year-old nephew who thinks Freezie is the greatest thing ever.

PostSubject: Re: Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic   

Back to top Go down

Hi. My name is John. I'm a Guild Wars-aholic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top