[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shwiftie
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-09-22, 12:10 am

Updated For The Week Starting September 20, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in the Eastern Frontier (Prophecies) collecting 3 Fetid Carapaces Per Gift.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-09-22, 12:16 am

I think from this point on, I am not going to update the main post with the weekly Nick info anymore. I'm just going to remove the chart and put links to the Official Wiki's Nick page areas instead. There's no real point in having that chart, seeing as even I use the Official Wiki to find out where Nick is and not even my own thread. We can use this thread to keep a running discussion on where he moves from week to week and the best place to farm the stuff for him, builds to use, post maps, etc.

As for the Nick button on our Portal, I'll probably just keep it linked to this thread.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-10-01, 4:55 am

Updated For The Week Starting September 27, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in Skyward Reach (Prophecies) collecting 2 Shriveled Eyes Per Gift.

The best place I've seen to farm these Shriveled Eyes is just outside of Seeker's Passage into Salt Flats. In the area right in front of the Seeker's Passage portal there are about 5-6 Storm Kins that spawn. There are also pop-up Devourer mobs and a isolated Jade Scarab pops as well.

A traditional SoS spirit spammer Rit shouldn't have much problem collecting Shriveled Eyes, although the Eyes themselves are a pretty uncommon drop.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-10-04, 8:45 pm

Updated For The Week Starting October 4, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in Joko's Domain (Nightfall) collecting 2 Inscribed Shards Per Gift.

Inscribed Shards are dropped from Graven Monoliths. A good spot that I can think of to try farming them right off the top of my head is right outside Ruins Of Morah around that rock hill where you knocked the pillar down. There are a couple of mobs of Gravens there. Also, just outside of Gate Of Torment there is a mob of Graven Monoliths to the right.

Anybody know of any other good spots?

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-10-11, 4:40 pm

Updated For The Week Starting October 11, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in Forum Highlands (Nightfall) collecting 3 Skree Wings Per Gift.

There are tons of Skree in the southern section of Resplendent Makuun (leave from Yahnur Market). An SoS Rit makes quick work of them. There are also lots of Skree in the western area of Forum Highlands, but I prefer farming the ones in Resplendent Makuun, as the mobs are smaller and more spread out.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-10-18, 9:52 pm

Updated For The Week Starting October 18, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in Gandara, The Moon Fortress (Nightfall) collecting 3 Kournan Pendants Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-10-27, 1:16 pm

Updated For The Week Starting October 25, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in The Black Curtain (Prophecies) collecting 2 Shadowy Remnants Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-11-02, 12:28 am

TideSwayer wrote:
Updated For The Week Starting November 1, 2010

This week Nicholas and Yakkington are in Magus Stones (Eye Of The North) collecting 2 Weaver Legs Per Gift.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2010-11-08, 3:23 pm

Week Of November 8th, 2010: 5 Copper Crimson Skull Coins In Kinya Provindence

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-02, 10:09 am

*Reserved For Filling The Weeks Gaps Missed Here (If That Info Is Available)*

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-02, 10:11 am

Week Starting December 26th, 2010:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Vehtendi Valley (Nightfall) collecting 1 Bottle Of Vabbian Wine Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-03, 11:18 pm

Week Starting January 3rd, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Dry Top (Prophecies) collecting 2 Tangled Seeds Per Gift.

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-04, 1:02 am

I can honestly say, that off the top of my head, I have absolutely no idea where in Prophecies, Dry Top is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-04, 1:10 am

shwiftie wrote:
I can honestly say, that off the top of my head, I have absolutely no idea where in Prophecies, Dry Top is.

Dry Top [GuildWiki]

It's a Maguuma Jungle explorable area. It's that little explorable area between the explorable with Aurora Glade in it and the zone with Henge Of Denravi in it. Dry Top has a circular path around the outside and a bunch of Maguuma Centaurs in the middle.

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-04, 1:15 am

I do hate the Maguuma jungle. It is quite possibly my least favorite area of the entire game. The only thing that could make it worse was if there was Flood there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-10, 11:12 am

Week Starting January 10th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Dragon's Gullet (Prophecies) collecting 3 Gruesome Ribcages Per Gift.

Tips:

Dragon's Gullet is that swampy explorable area in Ascalon to the NE of Grendich Courthouse past the Flame Temple Corridor. Abominations, located in that particular zone, drop the Gruesome Ribcages.

For those of you scoring at home, Gruesome Ribcages are nowhere near as cool as Gruesome Sternums. If they were, I'd have named my monk on my 2nd account after the former instead of the latter. Wink

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-18, 3:15 am

Week Starting January 17th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Dalada Uplands (Eye Of The North) collecting 3 Superb Charr Carvings Per Gift.

EDIT: I also updated the main post in this thread with updated Unofficial GW1 Wiki links. GW Wiki and PvX Wiki are now located elsewhere and have had new URLs for a few weeks now.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-25, 2:53 am

Week Starting January 24th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Pockmark Flats (Prophecies) collecting 1 Stormy Eye Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-01-31, 1:05 pm

Week Starting January 31st, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Salt Flats (Prophecies) collecting 2 Jade Mandibles Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-02-07, 9:42 pm

Week Starting February 7th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Sulfurous Wastes (Nightfall) collecting 3 Mummy Wrappings Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-02-14, 5:21 pm

Week Starting February 14th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Saoshang Trail (Factions) collecting 5 Mantid Pincers Per Gift.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-02-22, 1:02 am

Week Starting February 21st, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Talmark Wilderness (Factions) collecting 2 Abnormal Seeds Per Gift.

IMPORTANT NOTE! (From The Official Wiki's Nicholas The Travler Page)

Nicholas and Yakkington will not appear if the Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness is active - ie. War In Kryta is active for the party. They *will* appear if at least one player in the party has not started the War in Kryta, which automatically activates after completing Prophecies and/or Eye of the North.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-03-01, 10:25 am

Week Starting February 28th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Silverwood (Prophecies) collecting 2 Maguuma Manes Per Gift.

You have to love the spot Nick and Yakk were originally in Monday morning - behind a zone portal. Rolling Eyes (Fixed now though)

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-03-07, 1:41 pm

Week Starting March 7th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Talus Chute (Prophecies) collecting 5 Mountain Troll Tusks Per Gift.

Time to break out the ol' Troll farming builds! I'm going to dust off the old-school W/Mo Live Vicarously-Vig Spirit-Bonneti's Defense-Glad's Defense-Cyclone Axe build and party like it's 2006. Smile

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   2011-03-14, 11:35 pm

Week Starting March 14th, 2011:

Nicholas and Yakkington are in Archipelagos (Factions) collecting 3 Black Pearls Per Gift.

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)   

Back to top Go down

Nicholas: Pre And Post (Location & Requirements)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top