Share | 

[ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: [ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80   2010-07-30, 8:39 pm

ANet posted a new entry on their blog yesterday titled, "Progression and Leveling in Guild Wars 2":

http://www.arena.net/blog/progression-and-leveling-in-guild-wars-2

Not much new info given in the article other than the level cap number and the insistence that characters will level up uniformly from Level 1 to Level 80. In other words, it isn't going to be like other RPGs or MMORPGs out there where the higher your level is, the longer and more grind required to get to the next level. Same amount of work for each level-up.

Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80   2010-07-30, 9:46 pm

I read this yesterday. It's a good thing finally knowing the level cap though I was hopping it would go all the way to 99 like all the classic RPG's. But I do like it a lot more than a 20 level cap. I do believe it will take quite some time to level up now, since every new level will need the same amount of effort(let's say experience) we can't expect to level from 1 to 2 in 30 seconds like we did before.

Now, reveal a new damn profession or major feature!!!!!! Supposedly the beta will start in Europe this year so I expect to see some new stuff being revealed before that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goddess Of Defense
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80   2010-07-31, 5:47 am

This looks like it means power leveling is going to be out there for you lazy asses, you can pay for someone to kill shit for you and boom you're level 80 within a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCeltric08
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80   2010-07-31, 1:10 pm

Or you could play the game. Just throwing tht out there >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tshedd31
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80   2010-08-06, 12:34 am

hmmm ally vent was wrong they were saying there was no level cap it kept going like skill points only visible to others... which in reality is only going to lead to descrimination in parties like there in most high end pvp *cough* HA *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80   

Back to top Go down

[ArenaNet Blog] GW2 Level Cap Is Set To 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top