[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilian Mandragoran
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-08, 6:29 am

Name: Josh
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Current Location: Mississippi, where nothin says lovin like marryin your cousin.

Brief Biography:
Well, I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee. That's part of where my interest in computers came from. I was wheelchair bound through some of my teen years, so I had to find a way to occupy my mind. It worked out, as I got an early start. I have a degree in CIST, and I'm currently studying Software Engineering and Information Security, so I will have more options readily available to me. I work in a hospital at night doing mainframe backups, adhocs, server maintenance, and that sort of thing. I fix things that break at night, and I subsequently play Guild Wars at work, when it's slow.

I'm married, and I have a nine year old step-daughter. Both my wife and my step-daughter play Guild Wars, although not nearly as much as I do. We are a family of gamers, and we have an original Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Turbo Grafix 16, Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, and a Wii. Ironically enough, my wife had most of those before we were ever married, making her super cool. We are both into body art, although you would never guess it about me, if you saw me in the work place. All of mine are covered when I'm clothed normally. I'm getting a new tattoo this weekend, too. ^_^ My wife has 18 piercings and erm.. *counts* 8 tattoos. I don't have piercings anymore, as they don't look "professional." My wife and I both work full time and go to college full time, making both of our lives rather hectic. It will be worth it in the long run, though.

I have been guild hopping a bit, since I left my last PVP guild. I kind of started to hit critical burnout, so I wanted to get heavier back into PvE and Speed Clears. So far, I've been very happy with Ectos. I haven't met anybody I wanted to stab with an ice pick, so that's good sign. Plus, a lot of the guild members are people I have been in guilds or alliances with or know from speed clearing a lot with them. You guys also have a guild in your alliance from my old alliance, and I have family it that guild. So all in all, I really enjoy it so far.

I guess that's about it. I look forward to gaming with you guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-08, 12:36 pm

Pleasure to meet you Josh. Glad to hear there isn't really anyone here who you want to stab with an ice-pick, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warken
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-08, 1:05 pm

have u met obby shards yet? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saru
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-09, 2:32 am

Or Saru? He's a dick.

Oh and Kaizo/Laryssa Warken. He's a noob. As a matter of fact, /report every Warken you see for botting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilian Mandragoran
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-09, 3:28 am

Blood: Well, it's still early. I was just alluding to the fact that I like everybody I've met so far. Good to meet you, too.

Warken: I have played with Obby off and on since he was in [Rush], I think. He's who gave me the URL to apply for membership.

Saru: Yeah, I've met Saru briefly. All I have to say is this: they make medication like that for a reason, buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warken
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-09, 10:12 am

trollolol saru, don't trust a word obby says XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saru
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   2011-03-09, 12:21 pm

Freaking Obby...

Anyways on topic, welcome to the guild bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me   

Back to top Go down

Introducing the One Legged Wonder With Sexy Robe Asunder.... Me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top