[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(   2011-03-28, 9:59 am

Early this morning the only microwave I've ever owned finally went on the fritz. While I was heating up some mac n' cheese in the nuker I noticed the plug was frayed and lighting up as if it was about to spark. Quickly yanked the cord out of the socket and read my poor microwave its last rites. (Not really but just go with it. This is a thread about my fucking microwave for god's sakes.)

I figured the microwave was on borrowed time as lately some of my bags of microwave popcorn were burning up instead of popping correctly. Pissed me right the fuck off too. Probably 1 out of every 6 bags was getting ruined. No doubt that frayed cored was giving the microwave inconsistent power. I didn't even realize it was frayed until I saw the frayed part lighting up this morning. Good thing too, or else this could've been an "I just set my house on fire" thread instead.

Oh well. Time for another microwave. I had that old guy for around 25 years. He served me well. And you know what? They sure don't make electronics like they used to. I bet more than anything I'll be lucky to get 5 years out of its replacement. Rolling Eyes

Can't end this sorrow thread without a couple of '90's slow jams to send us off. My nuker's up in heaven now. /pours out a 40 oz. in its memory

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(   2011-03-28, 11:51 am

/how does one live without microwaves?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saru
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(   2011-03-28, 12:48 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.

Aw that's sad though :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamSneaker
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(   2011-03-28, 6:23 pm

Your microwave was probably older than 3/4 of this guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(   

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Microwave. 25 Great Years & Now Gone Forever. :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top