[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-13, 9:56 pm

Here are all of the banners we've used on these forums over their lifespan:

Fatal Ultimatum [FU]

Legends In Our Own [Mind] was a failure in everyone's mind. With the onset of a new establishment and community identity, a new banner came too:

We Farm Your [ECTOs]

Our original ECTOs Community forums banner was a giant Guild Wars logo that Reave threw in there, for the original ECTOs Forumotion forums (now gone), but I didn't save it. It was nothing major - just the logo clipart from GuildWars.com in jumbo size.

A bunch of the then-current guild members posed for this shot, which became known as our Tonic Pose Crotch Bambi banner. This banner was originally used on our old Farmers Unite [FU] Forumer forums when we originally started building up ECTOs and then used here after these forums were set up:

Spart made this Sin banner which we used for much of our 2009 SC peak era:

Spart's GW2 Dragons banner:

Our short-lived ECTOs Alliance in late 2009 also saw us welcome another guild into the ECTOs Community forums fold - Peace With Quiet [Hush], and a banner was made to represent that:

Agrippa (Dan) made the awesome Double Aatxes emblem and with the (then) new-addition of the endchest and Dhuum to the UW, I put together a banner that actually represented our guild name properly:

As [meh] began to fade, the ECTOs Community had grown to span two guilds instead of [meh] alone. I set up a side guild [xEYE] and gathered up all the other people besides myself who had grown disenchanted with being in [meh] itself. Reave and I thought a forums banner depicting the ECTOs Community was the best way to go. This was Reave's concoction:

These next two banners were made by Reave for older forums themes. I still think the top one uses a font like it's an ad for cookware or something of that sort, lol. I always hated the bottom banner & the theme that came with it:

Here is a revision of our old Agrippa Double Aatxes banner using the badass GW2 font that a member on GW2Guru made:

As our (collective) interest in Guild Wars 1 faded and We Farm Your [ECTOs] was put into retirement, it was time to revert the forums to a more community-driven focus:

When it appeared that the end had truly come, but as they say, in time all things begin anew:

A mock "Pimp My Ride"-esque ECTOs Banner that I threw together as a joke during the ECTOs-Hush banner creation days:

Agents Of Indecision [meh]

Quick [meh] banner whipped up for that guild's early formation stages:

Ghost's [meh] banner that was used for most of the short-lived [meh] run:

A couple of unused Reave GW2 art [meh] mockup banners:

Last edited by TideSwayer on 2013-09-23, 9:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-13, 10:02 pm

*Space reserved for additional graphics*

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-13, 10:02 pm

Administrator
Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-14, 2:04 pm

Thanks for posting these. Brings back memories. Smile

usranger1
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-14, 2:52 pm

Still love Sparts "sin" one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-17, 12:12 am

I liked the tonics one the best because it reminds me of when we actually had enough people online to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   2011-06-17, 2:26 am

First one = Best one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery   

Back to top Go down

ECTOs Community Forums Banners: A Retrospective Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top