Share | 

could an admin locate a name for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm Outta Control
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

PostSubject: could an admin locate a name for me   2012-03-01, 2:04 am

yo....daniel here...just got my new laptop set up and i be damned if i cant remember my old name
...it was coca cola zero or something to that effect...i dont wanna ban my name so some help would be appreciated...its somewhere on these forums and i have failed to find it after 3 hours of digging. vent info/help would be appreciated thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: could an admin locate a name for me   2012-03-01, 3:57 am

There's an older 'Im Outta Control' account on the forums which was your main forums account. I didn't even realize you had a newer forums account with the same username (or that copies of the same username could even exist here - wtf?). If that older 'Im Outta Control' user account here isn't what you are referring to, then I have no clue what you are looking for. I don't remember anything by the name of Coca Cola Zero.

Older 'Im Outta Control' user account profile page: http://ectos.darkbb.com/u173

^^ I'll pm this current account you are using with a reset password for the old one. I'll just come up with something arbitrary for now and you can then change it yourself. Please change it to something you will remember as I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time now I've had to do this for you.

Let me know when you get it sorted so I can delete that newer user account. (An admin deletion of the new account won't affect your older account.) I don't want people to have multiple user accounts here, especially ones with the same exact username. That just invites all sorts of (potential) trouble.

EDIT: I just PM'ed you with a reset password for that older 'Im Outta Control' user account.

could an admin locate a name for me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top