[ECTOs] PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-23, 7:30 pm

https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/?utm_source=newsletter_gw2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_na_20121123&utm_content=deluxe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-24, 4:45 pm

WHORES! WHORES! WHORES! anet Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-28, 8:48 am

Awww, Mauby. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-28, 8:54 am

Digital Deluxe for free? That's about what it's worth. Waste of money IMO and I really regret the purchase over simply the Standard Edition.

GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-28, 8:56 am

I feel the same way, Steve. Unless they add some ACTUAL USEFUL things or at the LEAST amusing things that people can REALLY tell you bought the upgraded version, it pretty much sucks that I spent the money for the bullshit I got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-28, 9:06 am

They should've given everyone an extra character slot or at the very least, an extra bank pane or bag slot. Sad Due to the guild representation bugs going 'round the first week of GW2, my influence consumable got wasted. My Rytlock minipet is rotting in my bank tab. I've never used my Personal Golem Banker. The Mistfire Wolves elite looks cool but is utter shit. I used my glory consumable but all that did was give me lots of PvP shit taking up space in my bank.

GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-28, 9:12 am

I use the golem banker every now and then. But now that I have enough storage space in my inventory bags, I forget I have it, because it really isn't necessary. And yeah, ours got wasted anyway because we moved servers.... pointless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   2012-11-29, 12:33 am

well my mini pet is rotting my golem banker gltched when it expired and is wasting a slot in my bag, havent used the other cons and the sales weekend was garbage. i hope these issues eventually mature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free   

Back to top Go down

Buy the Digital Version of GW2 this weekend and get upgraded to Digital Deluxe for free

View previous topic View next topic Back to top